“Perfect in every way”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

epicwill1...
Oswestry, United Kingdom
“Perfect in every way”
Reviewed 1 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Absolutely nothing wrong at all there is always a bar nearby or a snack bar, the staff are incredibly helpful and friendly to a point where you could not ask for more, would definitely go again, much recommended.

Beckeroon...
“A few tweaks would make it 5 stars”
Reviewed 1 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We stayed as a couple at end of June. We were upgraded to a beautiful, modern two bedroom apartment which was absolutely fantastic. Facilities are great....lots to do if you so wish. The resort is huge but very well designed although I imagine it would be tricky if you were far away from the main buildings which we weren't. The reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 is that the restaurant is more like a canteen. There is no table service you just go up and help yourself and there's endless clearing and cleaning of tables. No waiter service at all either in restaurant or around the pool so you have to go and get your drinks, etc which I've never had to do in a five star hotel. However it was fantastic value for money and we have no complaints in that regard....you get what you pay for!
The spa deserves a special mention, the staff are lovely and friendly and I had the best hammam and the two best massages I've ever had to help my sciatica. One small point, I do feel that they should ask you to complete a health questionnaire first as I have had back problems most of my life and get a bit nervous when I try someone new so it would have put my mind at rest a bit. I also had a great blow dry which lasted two days even in the heat!
We also had a lovely meal included in our package at the Golf club restaurant....absolutely faultless and a bit of serenity with beautiful views.
The hotel is far from Kusadasi but you know that when you book and there are buses and taxis. We would hire a car for a day or two if we came again as it would make life easier if you want to visit nearby Ephesus or Siringe as you have to change bus a couple of times for each.
I would definitely recommend this resort but don't expect every element to be five star, although some aspects are.
Thank you to all the staff who work very hard in the sweltering heat!

Ashton S
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Could not fault this place. We are just back this morning for my dads 60th. It was amazing. Food was lovely , rooms were gorgeous and kept so clean. The staff are so attentive. Khaoula, kyle and rest of animation team really make the place full of life and look after you well and are amazing at there job. If you haven't been already, Put it on your bucket list !! Can't wait to go back ! X

lovellpho...
Essex, United Kingdom
“Happy bunnies”
Reviewed 1 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

My family and I traveled to Turkey for our first time with friends and although we were at the end of the season for the Kusadasi Golf and Spa Resort hotel, we couldn't fault the service. We still had it all, the weather was unusually nice for the time of year, the staff was polite, helpful and in most cases eager to please. We enjoyed the buffet very much and only ate out of hotel once. The Turkish Spa and massage was fantastic, we went back for another. Out door pool was cold, which would be my only gripe but I guess that is to do with the weather as I am not sure if they can be heated. Overall, rooms, staff and food top notch and although entertainment was limited, it was still available. Recommended

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spa and Buffet
Liked least: Cold outdoor pool
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
WeymouthR...
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Even more improvements over last year”
Reviewed 28 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

This is our third or fourth visit (gosh doesn't time fly!) and we've watched the resort mature. There really is something for everyone. If you want to have a quiet relax by a secluded pool - it's there. If you want to join in with the entertainment provided by the "Animation" team - it's there - from simple ping pong to the end of season pantomime by staff - it's there. I had so much fun I didn't even get round to visiting their beach - the on site shops have changed a bit from last year so there's still interesting touristy shopping to do on site - and little difference in price over shops in Kusadasi itself. First thing I do when I arrive is book myself in for massage and Turkish bath - gets your body ready for that all important sun bathing (with sun cream of course!)

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Reception staff
Liked least: No having the all inclusive
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$49
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing