All reviews beautiful hotel ladies beach downtown kusadasi wifi connection aegean sea balcony hammam
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I chose this hotel as it was just round the corner from the one my friends were staying in and what a great choice, The hotel is centrally located between the beach and port and within an easy walk of both, unless you have difficulty walking and therefor the hill could be a problem but there are plenty of busses up and down between both all day long.
The hotel is very quirky and nicely decorated,with plenty of comfortable sun loungers round the pool and lots of seating in and outside the bar.
my room was very comfortable with a big bed, plenty of wardrobe space and a very nice bathroom, the balcony had a wonderful view of the sea and a great place to sit in the morning or watching the sunset in the evening.
All the staff were friendly, helpful and chatty, with great service in both the bar and restaurant, Breakfast was plentiful and made better by the great view out to sea. I ate in the restaurant a couple of evenings and had some wonderful food.
The hotel was very quiet due, I think to the reduced numbers of tourists and being after the main season but this added to the enjoyment of my stay and me and my friends regularly came back to enjoy the peace.
As others have mentioned, the noise from the Jade Beach club on Fridays and Saturdays was horrendous, going on till after 2 am, which obviously the hotel has no control over but even with the patio closed you could still hear it.
Overall I had a wonderful, relaxing stay and will defiantly stay here again when I return to Kusadasi.

Room tip: All rooms are front facing but for a guaranteed sea view the block above reception would be best.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is situated in a stunning location with amazing views. Great for ladies beach and centre. However at night from Thursday to Monday it turns into a load nightmare. The most annoying outside beach club is over the road, with banging tunes, not even earplugs can block out, if you want peace forget it. Holiday ruined by this, really felt like asking to move. Such a shame as this hotel could be amazing.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2016

The room was somewhat tacky in decor (think an abundance of pink, like a bad idea of a princess going haywire) and very cold (air conditioning in November, really?). Also I would have appreciated a full bath (there was only a shower cabin). Other than that, the room was nice, the breakfast great, the service friendly, and the views both from the restaurant terrace and from the room, stunning. The onsite restaurant also provides fine dining.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2016

The hotel is on a hill between Ladies Beach and Kusadasi centre so plenty of amenities within a 20 minute walk or a short Dolmus ride.
The rooms were modern, comfortable, well appointed and a good size. Ours faced the sea and the sunset views were excellent. My daughter had the honeymoon suite which was beautiful and worth the extra cost for the special occasion. The down side was that they had to have half board while the rest of us had B&B. As the hotel seemed to be winding down (part of it was closed, this was the 3rd week of September), we were only able to get lunch on the first day. Every day we asked about eating there in the evening and were told there would be a barbecue or set menu at the restaurant, but it never happened. They would do food for my daughter and husband on half board, but understandably they felt uncomfortable being the only ones in the restaurant, so it ended up costing us a lot more eating out. It would have been better if they could have either offered them just B&B or let us know the situation when we arrived. Worth checking if staying in September, we had to shop for lunch every day.
However, apart from that we enjoyed our stay, the pool area was lovely,( although it is by a busy road), the staff helpful and friendly (especially Sami) and we would happily use the hotel again.

Room tip: upper floor sea views are better
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2016

Great rooms, excellent views back over large pool and ocean and staff were attentive.

The pool cafe had music playing 18 hours a day and the bass was turned up so the thumping vibrated through the hotel block. When you are tired after busy touring a good nights sleep is on agenda not a constant music base thump.

While there was a good quantity and range of food for breakfast it was cold. Kitchen staff may have just forgotten to turn the burners on both mornings we were there.

The ambience generally was great and bar service very friendly and efficient.

Room tip: All have extensive views
Date of stay: September 2016