All reviews turkish holiday makers entertainment team a lovely stay holiday rep turkish hotels fussy eater turkish food food was lovely water park the air conditioning tennis relaxation
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We enjoued our stay here. 2 adults and 3 teenagers. We had a 2 room suite.

The room was a decent size, very simply decorated. The fridge was not stocked which was great as we could put our own drinks/chocolates etc in there.

Downside to thw room was that only 1 room had AC so the double room got unbearably hot at night. The hotwl didnt have any fans so we actually purchased an electric fan feom the sox store which made our stay much more bearable.

Food was fine, aslong as you are not a fussy eater. We had 2 vegetarians in our group which is where we did find problem. Some nights there was a cheese pide and potatoe wedges on offer which our teens were very happy with, other nights there was only salad which was vegetarian (but be careful that ot has lota of small pieces of meat in many dishes!). We were only at the hotel 2 days in time for snacks, both days the snack was a burger in a bread bun so again nothing for vegetarian. When we did ask if my daughter could get anything she was given a ketchup sandwich :)

Breakfasts were bread (which you could toast if you want) marg, a multitude of conserves, salads (same as dinner salads) aldo cold boiled eggs, turkish sausage, cheese filo (avoid) and usually fried egg, although on one morning in the 2 weeks we stayed they did meat ommlette instead.

The lift was the downside of the hotel for us, very small and creaky, we all prefered taking the stairs even tho they only have a childs hand rail they felt safer than the lift.

The entertainment team tried their hardest to involve English guests (of which there was not many) and they tried to also present in English as well as Turkish which was appreciated.

There was only a few stray cats around the hotel which we found surprising as most Turkish hotels we have styed in have had loads but here only 3 or 4 which we saw every day.

The tractor to the beach only runs around 4 times a day which is a shame. We are yet to work out which is the Flora private beach as everyone seems to mingle between beach sections, it wasnt hard to find a lounger when we did go and the beach is more sandy than much or the stoney Agean coast.

Its not a hotel we will be rushing back to although we were happy with what we got for the money we paid. To us thw hotel is more a base for trvelling to see places rather than the holiday destination. If we had have stayed at the hotel 24/7 then we wojld have struggled but we go to Turkey to see Turkey :)

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah T
Reviewed 2 July 2018

ATTENTION ALL BRITS We have just arrived home from staying for 1 week at the Flora hotel ( FAULTY TOWERS) more like. we arrived at around 2am to be greeted by a young girl at reception who spoke broken English, I asked her if there was anywhere we could get a drink of water but was told that the bar had closed as we were all inclusive I asked if there was any water in the fridge in our room but was told no, she gave us our room key OMG when we went in the room we could have cried it was disgusting it was smelly old and run down as it was late we got into bed which was like sleeping on the pavement ( Rock Hard) nice to have a double bed but with a single sheet and one small throw over to cover up with (UNEXCEPTABLE) but would sort it in the morning as we were tired from travelling all day. In the morning we unpacked and only had a small wardrobe 1 set of draws the door from the wardrobe was on the balcony. I could go on and on about the room as it was a complete shambles definitely not a 4 star. the food was absolutely disgusting not fit for human consumption unless your Turkish as this hotel was full of Turkish people which we found rude and the kids were like feral cats who were just allowed to eat cake and burgers in the pool and if they didn't want it the pool got it. We have 5 to 6 holidays a year and I have got to say this Hotel needs to be demolished and rebuilt with a Owner who actually cares about their guests. We have stayed in better 2 stars than this the best thing about this hotel is the lovely bar and restaurant staff went out of their way to make our stay more pleasant so thank you all for this. We also met 1 other british family thank god because we think we would have booked a flight home Would we go back NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!!!!!!!!!! FLORA SUITES YOU NEED TO THROW THE TOWEL IN

Room Tip: all rooms are small old and run down
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yvonnesouth96
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The staff at this hotel are the best thing about it .

Excellent animation team big shoutout to Carlos and his team for looking after us, being very friendly since the first day and making this hotel 10000% better and easier to stay at. 5 stars for the animation team ❤️

Restaurant and bar staff are also very nice, George, Ugo & The barmen/waiters are all very kind and make an excellent effort with guests ❤️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018

For me this was just a simple get away. I did not expect much from this holiday outside of a short break. but I was pleasantly surprised upon arrival, when I was greeted by friendly and helpful reception. I'm not going to lie, the rooms are pretty basic, shower, bed, tv. but with everything else going on. the only reason you will need to visit your room is to sleep and get ready for the next day. the layout out of the hotel grounds is also convenient, with the bar located right next to the dining area. there are 2 separate pools. one located next to the bar. The other adjacent to the rear of the dining area, with built on slides. located right next to that are the tennis and volley ball courts. the you will always be something to keep you occupied.
But for me, the memory of the animation team will stick with me for many years to come. they are welcoming, pleasant and always there to help. lead by Carlos they are in charge of events through out the day. team/ group activities for the whole family. for me my favourite event began around 9pm. there would be a late night disco, raffle, with an assortment of other activities. I especially enjoyed the Turkish Dancing. even though I was not very good, was pleasantly surprised how much encouragement I received and just how much I will enjoyed it all.

All in all best holiday yet.

Room Tip: This is not a relection on the hotel, if you have to go into a market or the high street, prep your self as they are very pushy.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2018

We booked a last minute deal to Flora Suites and paid very little for an all inclusive deal. We would probably of spent more money at home that week, entertaining the kids as it was May half term. This place is not perfect, it's tired and could do with a total revamp, broken toilets, air conditioning. Both times I reported these issues and with no hassle was moved to another room. We did go end of May beginning of June so the season hadn't really got busy so we had the place to ourselves practically. , The staff were absolutely lovely,, they did the best with what they had and couldn't do enough for you working long, long hours. Not so keen on the music being cranked up loud during the day around the pool, when we mentioned it, it didn't happen again. The fact that the same music played every day, Culture Club, Bee Gees, Michael Jackson we enjoyed!! It took us back to our youth and we had a laugh listening to it, the kids got well educated on 80's music! Yes, there aren't alot of English guests (Bulgarian and Turkish mainly) but so what? we were polite to them so they were polite to us, I expect some people giving reviews on here were rude so got ignored in return.. At meal times, always something to eat for even the fussiest of children/adults, a different soup on everyday, lovely salad bar, feta cheese and fresh bread, we were fed every 2/3 hours, including burgers then cakes in the afternoon. Lovely coffee from the little machine. Alcoholic drinks in the all inclusive were limited but fine, we didn't go to get trollied. Basically to sum it up, for the money we paid we got what we wanted, sun, pool and relaxation. You really have to go with the attitude that its cheap as chips, as long as its clean (which it was) the food is ok, pool is lovely and warm, kids loved the slides and anything else is a bonus. People expect 5 star but have paid for 2/3 star dont do that, take it for what it is and you'll have a really lovely holiday like we did.

Room Tip: round the back of hotel is not a great view but its cooler and quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends