US$94
US$73
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$89
Hotels.com
Tuntas Family Suites Kusadasi(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$120
Akerdem Otel(Kusadasi)
US$35
  • Pool
Hotel Goldenday Wings(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$60
  • Breakfast included
US$301
US$211
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

US$160
US$140
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I stayed in this hotel in August 2014 with a group of people from my country. One day a bottle of whiskey has disappeared from our room. I went to the reception to complain. The man at the reception was extremely unkind, he was trying to convince me that someone entered our room through balcony (my room was on the 7th floor) and took a bottle of whiskey. On my insistence, he called the boss whose office was behind the reception. The boss was extremely rude. When I told him that I suspect the staff stole the bottle from our room he literally kicked me out of the office screaming at me. He never apologized even we stayed 3 days more. Btw, the bottle was really stolen by staff and that was not all.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marija K
Reviewed 10 September 2016

Hotel build in 1990 and not maintanied since that year. The building and location are ok, but it stops there. Rooms are in a condition that I would not share with anyone. The breakfast are just a joke, and it's impossible to get even something else to eat or drink during the day. Plenty of dogs barking in the neighborhood, complimentary with heavy karaoke from nearby Palmin hotel. But the good thing are that you get the feeling of Beeing Jack Nicholson in the Shining..that's something. During my stay I met 3 other guest, also they was running away. This hotel are probably closed next year, and even to the low price. No value for money.

Room Tip: Corners "suites" are big, but suite ha ha😵
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Bjørn Egil K
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

This place is a pile of filth...you'd be cleaner not having ever Stepped into the bathroom at all...not to mention the state of the shower, toilet or sink.

The whole place is a death trap. Especially for anyone who has children.

I wouldn't alow my children to open the balcony doors let alone stand on it! It was dirty and unsafe with unsafe railings also.

The whole of the hotel was disgusting from the windows to the floors along the hallways.

After one night. My family packed up had a taxi waiting and got out of there.

After reading other reviews we did not want a confrontation with the owners and just left quietly, ensuring our and our children's safety...we dare not say anything bad for fear of being chased!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Stacey T
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

One of the best features of this hotel is definitely the great views from the balcony and their pool.

Although not the trendiest of hotels in the area, West Ada is a budget friendly hotel that provides basic accommodations. The staff was always friendly and helpful, they assisted us with the airport shuttle and getting to the famous sites in the area.

It's just a quick 10 minute walk to the sand; this gives you a chance to check out the surrounding area.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Very Basic hotel but the owners make up the shortcomings with their friendly service. hotel room was not the newest but it will manage for sleeping and keeping your stuff there, and that's all we needed. The room didn't have a fridge, but they brought one for us! Breakfast was really modest, but also cheap. wi-fi works Super good in every part of the hotel, even at the Pool. conditioning works supergood. the hotel is not in the Centrum, but buses (dolmus) goes from infront of the hotel very often, and it only costs 2tl. This hotel is only bed and breakfast so you are allowed to bring food and Drinks from outside, and you can even order food to your hotel room. Thumbs up.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends