“Superb”

Review of Kalamar Dream

Stunning sea & Island views
Infinity pool. No dangerous terrace steps, all on one level Terrace view soft seating area. Views to die for...in a word 'Amazing'
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Stunning sea & Island views
Infinity pool. No dangerous terrace steps, all on one level
Terrace view soft seating area. Views to die for...in a word 'Amazing'
Seaviews
Swinging by the pool.
Master bedroom superking bed with en-suite including bath & walk-in shower. Stunning sea views.
Games room, pool/snooker table, dart's, air hockey, table football, table tennis,TV, Wii, Playstatio
One of the pool terrace's seating area's with amazing views over the bay.
Infinity pool with villa in backround. Pool side dining. Swing chair great for sundowners.
Roof terrace dining / BBQ's / sundowners with stunning views over Kalamar Bay
Large marble table for outside dining / BBQ's on the extensive pool terrace
No shortage of sunbeds or space on the front area of the pool terrace
One of the double bedrooms with TV & DVD player + en-suite & sea views.
Large double bedroom
Living/dining/kitchen area with level access onto pool terrace ( no steps )
Stunning views from the living room. Open the 5m By-fold door's and let the outside in.
Sunset photo taken from the pool terrace.
Master en-suite with bath & walk-in shower.
En-suite to double bedroom. Stunning sea views from your pillow.
Full Sky sports 1/2/3/4/5/F1 & BT Sports 1&2 packages. Free movies, Apple TV & kids TV.
Walk-in shower in one of the double bedroom en-suites.
Stunning views while having BBQ or sundowners on the large roof terrace. Also sunbeds & soft seating
Moonlight on Kalamar Bay, photo taken from the pool terrace. Star gazing later
Wake up to this view. Stunning views from double bedroom.
Fully equipped kitchen with very large granit Island.
Dining area. 1 set of 5m by-fold doors and 2 sets of patio doors leading onto the pool terrace.
8m x 5m Infinity swimming pool. One depth all over (1.4m) perfect for pool games. Pool heating
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hythe, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed 2 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this beautiful villa with our family. Plenty of space for everyone and the pool and games room were very popular. Lots of little extras made the holiday special and the owner couldn't have been more helpful, getting shopping in for our arrival and taking us to change our currency. We have been to Kalkan before and would recommend both the town and the villa.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Luxury villa with amazing views
Liked least: Shower in middle bedroom
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Emmataylo...
“Totally amazing!!!!!”
Reviewed 30 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

This is the third time I've stayed at this villa and omg it's amazing!!!! It has such beautiful views to wake up too!!!! I stayed here with my partner, my 10month old and another couple. We had such a lovely time, there is so much sight seeing to do with beautiful beeches. Being a first time mum I was a little worried taking my little one away thinking I would need everything and the kitchen sink but this Peter and Mary assured me that this wasn't the case. The villa was really well equipped for my 10month old, immaculately clean, modern and absolutely stunning. We had such a great time as did my little girl. I would highly recommend this villa to others and I will sure be going back it's the best villa I've stayed in!!!!!

Bailey198...
“Picture perfect”
Reviewed 19 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

The Kalamar dream villa was my first stay at a villa and it didn't let me down. Great value for money with the perfect views a comfortable well thought out villa. And the villa owners Mary and Peter helped us massively with getting us breakfast stuff in and a full fridge on our arrival as we requested. There was a welcome pack of places to eat and places to go which helped us as we have a young child and wanted to keep busy. So on a whole I would highly recommend a stay at kalamar dream villa. As I will defiantly visit again in the future.

Lemlau
“Wow wow wow”
Reviewed 30 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Wow wow wow. I don't know where to start this villa is amazing. It has everything you could need and wish for plus more! I loved how big and modern it was and the views you get are out of this world!!! We had a bbq twice once on the terrace and once on the roof terrace and the views are best on both!

The men enjoyed the games room downstairs and got competitive on the pool table and darts. Was amazing at how much stuff is down there to keep people entertained!

Everyones bedroom was big with ensuite and clean bathrooms. The showers are better than mine at home.

The pool was my favourite place as not only did we opt to have the heating on but the infinity part was amazing again with amazing views!! and so nice to have a pool that is one level so you can walk in the pool without it getting deep!

We had a baby with us and she was catered for just as much as us adults, the owners have clearly thought of everything here! Especially as the baby is crawling. I loved that they were safety concious (sp!?) and have a gate on the stairs down to the games room.

We walked in to town several times ans it took us around 15/20 mins.

I can't gush about this villa anymore it was amazing! We'll be back!!!!

Emmataylo...
“Beautiful and stunning”
Reviewed 22 November 2014 for a stay in April 2014

I've stayed at this villa twice, April and also August. Such a stunning and beautiful villa with amazing views. I would 100% recommend this Villa I had such a lovely time with my family.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$2,102
/ Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing