Hotel Su(Antalya)
US$142
US$51
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$187
US$48
US$284
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$639/night.

US$129
TripAdvisor
US$579
US$528
4,189 results
All reviewsa la carte restaurantschateaubriandanimation teampool barturunc restaurantsofa restaurantmaxi clubbbq restaurantmain restaurantresidence poolturkeycourtesy roomcat houseguest relationsother hotelscorner suitejunior suite
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

By far the best hotel i have ever chosen. It has many activities/entertainment to occupy the guests. I’m looking to go back there very soon. The indoor pool was quite salty and stained my leggings. However there are many other pools which were so much better. The private access to the beach is my favourite part of the hotel. There is a caffe in the hotel which serves fantastic cake and latte. nelca is always attentive and always smiling hopefully see you soon

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
BarutHotels, General Manager at Barut Lara, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Reema,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay at the Barut Lara. I appreciate you mentioning our wonderful staff who takes care of our guests in an efficient and warm manner. I would be more than happy to welcome you again for another fabulous holiday with us in the future.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We stayed April 9th-19th as a family. This hotel has a great location, only 20 minutes from the airport. On arrival we were shown to our Residence room, in a separate section of the hotel (but only a minute or two from all the main facilities). Great room, well appointed and ideal for our family of 4. Admittedly it wasn't a quiet as I would have liked, I could quite clearly hear conversations late at night from our neighbours, and the noise from the external corridor was also quite loud. Luckily my children sleep well so it wasn't a problem. We couldn't really use our balcony (room 2300 in case the hotel wish to address the problem) due to a couple of wasps nests located on the roof, but it wasn't a big issue to us.

My first impression of the main buffet dining hall wasn't great. We sat down and had drinks orders taken, on going to then get food when we returned our drinks had been taken away (a waiter thought we had finished?). Luckily this was an entirely isolated occurrence and I can't fault any interaction we had with the staff or their professionalism at all. They were great, the food was fantastic quality, plentiful and interesting. We never had to wait more than a few minutes for drinks.

As we were early in the season for the first part of our stay only a couple of a la carte restaurants were open, and as it was still busy from Easter holiday guests these were very difficult to book. Other facilities began opening up half way through our stay, and there is clearly a number of interesting restaurants to try. We did eat at Pizzeria Laura, the sushi restaurant and the Turkish restaurant. All great in different ways, I think the Turkish was the best food, but the kids probably preferred the pizza. We couldn't try a couple of the a la cartes due to having children too young to take it them, and we didn't try the fish restaurant or Turunc's evening service as the menu didn't appeal to the children at all. We did eat at Sandal and Turunc during the day for lunch, which were both good. The Patisserie is also excellent, the crepes were a highlight of our afternoon.

The great thing about Barut Lara is that everything is included, moreso than any other all inclusive I have been to. We did treat ourselves to pretty much the only things that do cost extra, a massage for me and a family treat of a Pavilion on the beach. At 70 euros the Pavilion is a treat, considering food and drink is all inclusive anyway, but it was beautiful, relaxing, instagrammable (if you're so inclined) and fun. Sparkling wine on ice, fruit plate, snacks and a waiter willing to bring anything a simple phone call away. Lunch delivered, we managed to spend 9.30am - 6pm in our Pavilion so it was worth the money.

The children enjoyed the kids club, I would say this is a truly international kids club, so English are possibly a minority, however the entertainment team are very inclusive and get everyone involved. The kids club area is great, with a fab play area, soft play, grassy area for balls, covered area etc. There is also a children's splash area just outside it which was fun.

The children loved joining in the mini disco in the evening, however it very much is a mini disco designed for younger children. The evening entertainment was inside in the auditorium which doesn't have great views or that much space and generally was finished by 10pm. As I'm not much of a night owl this wasn't a problem, and if you're interested there is a nightclub operating some evenings until late.

During our 10 days we only left the hotel once, we really did just relax and enjoy the facilities. There are 5 pools, and we used all but one of them! The weather was very kind to us, but if there had been some clouds it wouldn't have been a problem there is still plenty to do.

Now we are just looking at booking here again next year. We don't think we can top the experience and value we got from the Barut Lara.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank elsiekate

Dear Kate,

What a wonderful review! I am so pleased to hear your family had such an enjoyable time during your stay! Thank you for your positive feedback on your overall experience at the Barut Lara: the comforts of your room, clean and well-maintained environment, good quality of foods and drinks, and our dedicated and friendly staff. I appreciate your 5-star rating us and look forward to the opportunity to host your family again on your next travels to Antalya.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Just on the way back from a two week holiday in Barut lara. Been coming for the last 4-5 years and can reassure everyone that this hotel is just getting better and better even if you think it can’t be any better. Perfectly safe and welcoming place full of amazing staff. Exceptional food, great a la carte restaurants. Recommend without hesitation to everyone. It’s a place that you will won’t come back again and again. Anna Demirci

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank TravellerDJA
BarutHotels, General Manager at Barut Lara, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Anna,

Thank you very much for your review regarding your recent stay at the Barut Lara. I was very pleased to welcome you once again to our resort and provide you with the excellent experience. It is always important to us to know that regular guests like you are satisfied with our level of service and friendliness. I can't wait to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Service levels declining

We have stayed at this resort a number of times (around 10 times in last 4 years) in the past, and unfortunately have noticed a gradual decline in the overall quality of the resort. We had a number of issues on our last visit in April 18, and we would no longer choose this as our vacation of choice

1) We contacted the management team (Koray) several months in advance to explain about our intended itinerary. First of all, responses to our emails were not timely and we had to chase for responses and also the responses received were not in line with previous discussions we have had. When I discussed this in person on arrival it was explained to us that this was a misunderstanding, however, this misunderstanding cost us £275 unnecessarily. Koray said he could now not do anything about it.

2) We booked a 2 ppl room and a 3 ppl room. The 3 ppl room was not setup for a third person for the first 2 nights of a 4 night stay. there was no extra bed or duvet / pillows etc. Koray said that the IT systems did not work so they did not know how many people were arriving. I find this difficult to believe given they would have so many check ins. The third person (a male adult) had to sleep on the sofa for the first 2 nights before a proper bed arrived and the hotel firmly rejected any compensation for this also. I understand that the sofa may be used for a third person but that is only suitable for young children. Why should we have paid for a 3 ppl room when they did not accommodate it as such?

3) Management made no real effort to resolve the issues we faced. Koray was not empathetic to our concerns.

4) terrible WiFi on the rooms - we have not experienced this before in any of our previous stays

5) Booking the a la carte restaurants was a nightmare. The system was not working throughout the duration of our stay and we kept getting turned back from guest services for the first few nights and told that they could not do anything about it. Eventually after making a fuss they decided to manually accept reservations through by writing down a booking on paper. They explained that this was the first time the system had failed but what was disappointing was that there was no contingency plan in place for how to deal with this! We visited with friends and we had sold to them the a la carte as a key selling point.

6) overall the service received was very disappointing and frustrating. Especially as we are repeat loyal guests, there seems no value on repeated business and we see little reason to return. We have recommended this resort to many people in the past but don't feel we can do this anymore. We also noted that some of the service staff at the buffet restaurant were grumpy and disinterested this time round. Many times they would also forget our orders for drinks.

On the plus side, there have been a few improvements to some of the decor and restaurant choices the hotel offers.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
6  Thank 9lobetrotter
BarutHotels, General Manager at Barut Lara, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Mr. Kulsum,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is regrettable to read that you experienced an undesirable stay with us. Our guests come to the Barut Lara and expect to have a clean, comfortable, and relaxing stay and this is our goal to provide. I am disappointed that you are one of those few guests who did not experience this.

After reviewing your emails at reservation stage I see you were offered proper reservation dates in accordance with your arrival details (considering your last year experience when you arrived one day prior the check-in date). This time you have arrived in the property very late due to a delayed flight and requested a refund of your room charge for one night. Your compensation claim was rejected because this unfortunate inconvenience occurred on your way to Antalya is not attributable to the Barut Lara Hotel.
Also, I would like to confirm that the hotel extranet indeed experienced serious technical problems on the dates of your stay, which resulted in the hotel staff inability to properly extract the reservation data and guests facing confusion in booking the a la cartes and beach cabanas. As far as I'm aware our team was doing their very best to promptly handle issues arose. Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience this situation may have caused you.
I assure you that the wifi signal is strong and consistent throughout the hotel. Still, the wifi access depends on the power and type of antenna of the device used. In case of connection issues, our IT manager is always ready to assist with the tech questions.
Please know that our team members are all guest service professionals fully trained on service. I was however very surprised to see your comments regarding our manager, Koray, about whom we normally receive praises.

It is clear that despite our very best efforts, we have not been able to serve you in the way you would appreciate and for that, I am truly sorry. While I understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, I hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Barut Lara for 11 nights from the 17th to 28th April. We had an amazing holiday and met some lovely people.

Transfer is only 20 minutes from the airport and check in was fast. Our room was 1819 with a side sea/pool view.... perfect!
All the staff work so very hard, all very kind and attentive. Nothing was too much trouble. The chefs also need a mention as they do a fantastic job with all the varied dishes. They certainly do their best to suit everyones tastes. We thoroughly enjoyed all the restaurants too. The A La Carte restaurants were amazing. We booked them all
It was my husbands birthday whilst we were there and the room maid created a beautiful towel art and surprised him with chocolates to celebrate...Thank you.

Every day we enjoyed a walk around the hotel grounds. It was a joy visiting the cat house where all the cats were lovingly cared for by Cengiz... he does a tireless job of loving and caring for each and every cat and nursing sick ones back to good health.

We would also like to thank Salih Zeki for looking after us at breakfast & lunch time... he always remembered what drinks we liked. A true gentleman.

Anyone looking for a relaxing holiday with excellent service and happy smiling staff... look no further! We can highly recommended this hotel. We have stayed 4 times over 10 years and this is the only hotel that we have re-visited. We had booked to go to Regnum hotel in Belek this coming September; but we cancelled it half way through our stay. we couldn’t wish for anything more and have booked 10 nights in September .... So see you in 5 months and Thank you Barut Lara for making our holiday so fantastic Xx

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank SteveLomax
BarutHotels, General Manager at Barut Lara, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Steve,

I am very pleased to read your review regarding your lovely holiday at the Barut Lara. Thank you very much for your valuable comments regarding your comfortable accommodation, our professional and dedicated staff, extensive facilities which I indeed appreciated. All our team members work very hard to ensure that each of our guests has a memorable time in our hotel. I am happy that we were able to provide you with this. Your recommendation is our greatest compliment. I can't wait for you to come back to Antalya in September and stay with us again!