See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

The photos on this are fake. The rooms are 4 or 5, probably former shops opposite the main road adjacent a mediocre looking resturant. We stayed for 1 night on the way to the airport which turned out to be a complete waste of time and money. The andaman minibus took us to Naiyang beach in error and it cost another 400baht for the 10 minute journey to Naithon. On arrival the room was hot and smelt of damp/urine (toilet?). Furniture is old and mismatched. As it is right on the main road all you can hear is the resturants next door and people, bikes, taxis going by. Luckily it started raining heavily at 8 so everyone went home and we got some peace.

Bathroom is disgusting and mouldy and the fly curtain had lots of holes in it so mosquitos were an issue all night.

We booked a taxi for early morning which cost 500baht for 15 mins!! Seriously.

Apart from the fake photos luring you into this 'resort' this is an awful place to spend your hard earned money. Naithon beach (and Naiyang) are dirty places too and somehow you feel out of place (read other reviews of these areas) - AVOID!!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Phillip M
Reviewed 7 December 2016

On the way back to Phuket airport we drove through Naithon beach intending to have lunch ..the restaurant frontage of this resort looked appealing - so we stopped by

Its lunch time, high season, no customers ...
We first wanted to have coffee ..waited and waited - until someone turned up ..unfriendly if not hostile ...we ordered coffee ...it took ages ..coffee arrived ...in the meantime we gathered that the hotel owners sat nearby having their lunch ..

Well, it was probably the most tasteless coffee I have ever had ...you couldn't even call it coffee if you wanted to ...so we decided to move on ...as no-one bothered to bring the bill ...I paid directly at the cashier ..

Reading all the negative reviews of this place ..I am not surprised at all ...they can't even get a cup of coffee right, zero service attitude, the place was dead ...seems to me that this place is more like occupational therapy for the owners

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mpfrederik
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

I've been there with my girlfriend for two nights. The room was small and everyrhing was very old, from the furniture to the Windows. The air conditioner wasn't working well.
The worst part was the smell of humidity. Persistent everytime although the windows were open.
The good part was that our room was just opposite the beach.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Oscar M
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

All in all the hotel did what we needed. It was quite hard to find as the hotel is joined to a restaurant and had tiny writing on the sign stating it was there. We only need the hotel for a couple nights lay over before heading to the airport, it's perfect if you need a cheap few days. The beach is right opposite and the street food is amazing! Staff were friendly and it was relatively clean. Do check your doors lock properly, our first room didn't.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank laura1220592
Reviewed 20 October 2015

My son is 7 years old and had a cola to drink wenn the glass in huis hand broke. He could have cute himself with it, but the didn't response at all and I had to pat for the glass. Very rute. The food special by the cheff was something even I van do beter. My advies is donn't ever go there.

Date of stay: October 2015