2,104 results
All reviews double pool villa sanctuary villa signature pool saffron restaurant buggy service spa pool outdoor bath in villa dining villa bbq villa host our honeymoon golf buggies overlooking the lagoon laguna resort free bikes steam room canal village
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was very nice place and I was very pleased with your service and thanks for all of your staff and next trip in inshaa allh will be there and I liked ther the wither and the green inland and nice see views

1  Thank Companion22134230181
TheBanyanTreePhuket, General Manager at Banyan Tree Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Companion22134230181,

Excellent!! Thank you for leaving us your short and delightful feedback and for highly rating us in every aspect of your stay.
The team and I look forward to your return visit in the not too distant future. I would be happy to personally assist you in your return visit, please let me know at gm-phuket@banyantree.com.

Warm regards,
Sriram Kailasam

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed in the Banyan Tree Phuket for 5 nights and wished we could have stayed for 10 nights.Pure luxury and a wonderful place to relax and enjoy Thailand with your family. The villas are so well designed and maintained. Bikes provided which were great fun. Couldn't fault this place.

1  Thank Voyage41369341374
TheBanyanTreePhuket, General Manager at Banyan Tree Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Voyage41369341374,

Thank you for taking the time to review us for fellow travellers and the entire team also wished your family had stayed longer.

Your compliments will serve for us to continue to strive for service excellence in all aspects of our guests stay.

We look forward to your return visit perhaps to experience the new family villas when they are completed end of next year. If you may be planning your dates, please send me an update at manuel.lang@banyantree.com so I may be able to give my best recommendations.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is located in a beautiful area with a beach.

Restaurant is limited on food choices especially if you are a vegan. On the last day they told us we would receive a packed vegan breakfast. We received ham sandwich’s with a selection of pastries and yogurts!!

Spa is exceptional good.

Housekeeping, Gardeners, and Restaurant staff were very polite and friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bina C

Dear Bina C,

Thank you for spending your holidays with us and for your time to review us. Your note will serve to inspire our team and continue to aspire for service excellence.
We are looking forward to hosting you in the near future, if you have the dates for the next visit in mind please don’t hesitate to let me know, I would be pleased to assist you and your family. Please contact me at gm-phuket@banyantree.com.

Best regards,
Sriram Kailasam

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed for 3 nights in a signature pool villa. Pool was lovely and very big, room was very clean and luxurious very comfy bed and the bathroom was very large with great amenities. The beach was a 5 minute walk away and stunning, one of the nicest quietest beaches i have been to. The hotels facilities were excellent and use of the bikes os a lovely touch. The spa was absolutely amazing best massage we had in Thailand and the golf course is very nice i recommend playing as early as possible to avoid the heat. Our only complaint was the food in the restaurants was by no means any better than any other food we had in Thailand and yet 3 times the price. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and would definitely go again and recommend to friends and family.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear StevenPeacock1990,

Thank you for detailing your exceptional stay at Banyan Tree Phuket for fellow travelers through this travel forum.

It is such a pleasure to know that we have again delivered a “Sanctuary for the Senses” experience in most aspects of your stay. I understand your comment on the prices of the food in the restaurants, however, if I may add that establishments within the same high calibre are in the same line. In spite of this one point, I am thankful that you are planning to return and recommending us to your family and friends.

I would be more than happy to personally take care of your future booking. Please send me an update of your desired period, my email address is manuel.lang@banyatree.com.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Nice hotel with great hospitality service, excellent breakfast experience, nice location, have ahuttle bus service to the downtown, very quiet and peaceful environment, recommend to others, worth to stay

Dear FarAway66236452395,

Excellent hotel!! Such a delightful short review, thank you for taking the time to leave us your high ratings after your recent stay at Banyan Tree Phuket.

On behalf of the entire team, we are as happy as you are that we have met your expectations and we can’t wait for your return visit. Thank you for recommending us to fellow travelers.

I would like be able to attend to your next booking so I may be able to give my best recommendations, please drop me a note on your dates, my email is manuel.lang@banyantree.com

With much appreciation,