2,149 results
All reviews double pool villa signature pool saffron restaurant buggy service spa pool outdoor bath in villa dining villa bbq spa sanctuary villa host our honeymoon golf buggies overlooking the lagoon laguna resort free bikes steam room canal village
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located in a beautiful area with a beach.

Restaurant is limited on food choices especially if you are a vegan. On the last day they told us we would receive a packed vegan breakfast. We received ham sandwich’s with a selection of pastries and yogurts!!

Spa is exceptional good.

Housekeeping, Gardeners, and Restaurant staff were very polite and friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bina C
TheBanyanTreePhuket, General Manager at Banyan Tree Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2018

Dear Bina C,

Thank you for spending your holidays with us and for your time to review us. Your note will serve to inspire our team and continue to aspire for service excellence.
We are looking forward to hosting you in the near future, if you have the dates for the next visit in mind please don’t hesitate to let me know, I would be pleased to assist you and your family. Please contact me at gm-phuket@banyantree.com.

Best regards,
Sriram Kailasam

Reviewed 9 November 2018

We stayed for 3 nights in a signature pool villa. Pool was lovely and very big, room was very clean and luxurious very comfy bed and the bathroom was very large with great amenities. The beach was a 5 minute walk away and stunning, one of the nicest quietest beaches i have been to. The hotels facilities were excellent and use of the bikes os a lovely touch. The spa was absolutely amazing best massage we had in Thailand and the golf course is very nice i recommend playing as early as possible to avoid the heat. Our only complaint was the food in the restaurants was by no means any better than any other food we had in Thailand and yet 3 times the price. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and would definitely go again and recommend to friends and family.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheBanyanTreePhuket, General Manager at Banyan Tree Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2018

Dear StevenPeacock1990,

Thank you for detailing your exceptional stay at Banyan Tree Phuket for fellow travelers through this travel forum.

It is such a pleasure to know that we have again delivered a “Sanctuary for the Senses” experience in most aspects of your stay. I understand your comment on the prices of the food in the restaurants, however, if I may add that establishments within the same high calibre are in the same line. In spite of this one point, I am thankful that you are planning to return and recommending us to your family and friends.

I would be more than happy to personally take care of your future booking. Please send me an update of your desired period, my email address is manuel.lang@banyatree.com.

Reviewed 8 November 2018

Nice hotel with great hospitality service, excellent breakfast experience, nice location, have ahuttle bus service to the downtown, very quiet and peaceful environment, recommend to others, worth to stay

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear FarAway66236452395,

Excellent hotel!! Such a delightful short review, thank you for taking the time to leave us your high ratings after your recent stay at Banyan Tree Phuket.

On behalf of the entire team, we are as happy as you are that we have met your expectations and we can’t wait for your return visit. Thank you for recommending us to fellow travelers.

I would like be able to attend to your next booking so I may be able to give my best recommendations, please drop me a note on your dates, my email is manuel.lang@banyantree.com

With much appreciation,

Reviewed 4 November 2018

I and my family had a great holiday at BANYAN TREE PHUKET since I arrived Khun Po at the reception was very friendly and warm welcome. The room was perfect and clean by Khun Ananya(house keeper) At the breakfast had many choices and staff always take good care of us. Me and my family verry enjoyed our holidays.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Daytrip737862,

Great experience!! Thank you for such a delightful summary of your recent stay at Banyan Tree Phuket.
Your compliments of the service team in particular to Khun Po and Khun Ananya has been relayed and they are indeed great examples to the rest of the team for their genuine sincere hospitality.

We can’t wait for your return visit in the not too distant future, please let me know your dates at manuel.lang@banyantree.com so I may be able to give my best recommendations for your family.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

We stayed 8 days in this fantastic resort located on the bang tao beach which is a very nice well preserved beachThe infrastructure is greatthe landscape and gardens very peacefulthe food and breakfast excellentthe staff very welcoming and nicegreat yoga, pilates classesbicycles are at disposalspa outstanding but a bit expensivethe rooms are cleaned 2 times per day

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear laurent_babikian,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your delightful review.

Your feedback will serve as a tool to motivate the entire team to continue to do service excellence in all areas of our valued guests stay. Glad that you managed to use all the facilities available and the complimentary bikes are indeed the best way to get around the beautiful and tranquil landscaping of the resort.

In regards to the spa, allow me to reassure you that we are in line with other establishments of the same high calibre making Banyan Tree Spa our award winning unit.
If you may be planning a trip to the island in the near future, I would be happy to give my best recommendations, you may send me an email at manuel.lang@banyantree.com