“The Great cafe’ in Phuket”

Neko Cat Cafe Phuket
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Rawai
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Description: Neko Cat Cafe'is the first cat cafe in the south of Phuket and born from an idea to combine a passion for cats with the possibility to relax and interact with them while drinking a coffee,drink,or smoothies perhaps accompanied by eating a delicious selection of our dessert, all in a fun and stimulating environment...
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I come in this cafe Because i am so curious it’s a really great concept , with a tasty italian coffee, smoothie and delicious dessert. Recommended for family , pet lovers and for enjoy and play with a lot of Breeded cats.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

My wife loves cats almost as much as I love coffee. This place is free entry, great for kids (and wives) and excellent Italian coffee that is seriously the best I've found anywhere in Thailand!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Great coffee, lots of variety... the cats are really friendly and cute.. good WiFi connection.. nice atmosphere, lots of places to sit and chill and loads of toys are treats to catch the cats attention... “Mocha” is my favourite cat... he’s the ugly grump

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Seriously what's not to like? Run by a friendly woman in a lovely little shop decked out in pink. The cats are friendly and you can feed them by hand if you like. The coffee and cakes were delicious and very cheap. My daughter is insistent we return tomorrow which we will. We went early and hence they weren't too busy. A terrific experience and the cats looked very happy and healthy.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

The coffee was nice however there isn't any healthy options for kids - there's an orange juice but that's it - it's all "super shakes"
No food available except icecream
You can buy a sachet of cat food for 15 baht which the kids loved
Service was quite slow, one person working there but even when it wasn't busy (we were the only ones in there) it took a while for the two drinks to arrive.

2  Thank chelseamat
Neko Cat Cafe' P, Owner at Neko Cat Cafe Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

hi , dear customers,and thanks for explain your point of view,but now i told you something about the reality of situation. At first you come inside my shop without a basic education, not say hello,your children play too strong and badly with my cats and you "mom" don't tell them nothing because more busy to look your telephone.Without any question and with bad mod you take ONLY the food for cats for feed them,very unpolite attitude about everything.This is a cat cafe and the people normally order something for drink or eat (we for thai law can not serve any food but we have a lot of dessert like tiramisu',choco lava,brownie,mochi ice cream , eclair and much more) but the problem is another for me.I ear your child ask you for buy something but you refuse and talk about don't want to spend your money here, i am so sorry but a minimun you have to order when you go in some place like a coffee shop.Normally in other cat cafe in the world , charge your price for go inside,your time spend , and have a minimum order for one people,this just for pay the expense extra for maintenance the cats.I repeat for thai rules we CAN NOT serve any food in the same room with cats but we have a lot of things for choose, not at last we can make for vegan people every coffee or smoothie with coconut,almond or soy milk. About the service slow , i am so sorry but my place is so small is a family business for make enjoy the people come to purpose to stay in the company of cats,and it's ok for one people make everything, only when is so busy it's possible some delay of order , but same other place when busy , nothing different, i think you just like to spoken bad about my business without any really reason.If 99% of people come here excited and entusiast because is a really cat lover i think because is true.
Best regards