“Fast and furious”

Patong Go-Kart Speedway and Phuket Offroad Fun Park
Ranked #6 of 20 Fun & Games in Kathu
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We booked via email and they were prompt with replies. As our taxi driver said “this place is for the YOUNG people and the oldies go over the road”.
Hubby did the 125cc and mechanically all fine. Son did the 600tb ones. Website great place to get info.
They gave the one year old biscuits and we had a cool and high spot to see the track.
They have “crock” kind of shoes if you do not have closed in shoes.
It’s a 2000tb deposit.
Not timed for laps. Only down fall

All reviews
"200cc"
"phuket"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 26 March 2018

There are categories that a racer could choose from small karts to 125cc karts. Track is not that big but able to race. There are few turns and with a one narrow turn.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

4 adults and 4 kids. The kids had the 160 karts and we had the 200cc karts. (our kids were 8 - 12)

Having been karting all over the world, it’s nice to get a decent place where the kit is maintained well and the kids can compete on equal terms with the adults.

We left having set the fastest top 3 times of the week and one of them was et by my 11 year old.

The track is ok, not that challenging, but the high quality of the karts made up for it well. Definitely recommended and compulsory if you have kids you want to race with!

2  Thank James M
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Their website stated 4 types of carts, including low powered carts for kids. My 10 year old was disappointed to find they only had adult carts and 2 seaters. I was a bit uncomfortable in the 2 seater, (1200thb), but was ok. I let my son steer the cart on the final lap and he crashed the cart through a tyre barrier. No damage to us or the cart. Next up was the more powerful single seater, (990thb 10 minutes). I had so much fun by myself. It has been the best fun on the holiday so far. I recommend it. Lots of other activities at the complex.

1  Thank Chelsea A