“Decent circuit, equal karts and kids karts as quick as adult ones.”

Patong Go-Kart Speedway and Phuket Offroad Fun Park
Ranked #6 of 20 Fun & Games in Kathu
Reviewed 29 December 2017

4 adults and 4 kids. The kids had the 160 karts and we had the 200cc karts. (our kids were 8 - 12)

Having been karting all over the world, it’s nice to get a decent place where the kit is maintained well and the kids can compete on equal terms with the adults.

We left having set the fastest top 3 times of the week and one of them was et by my 11 year old.

The track is ok, not that challenging, but the high quality of the karts made up for it well. Definitely recommended and compulsory if you have kids you want to race with!

2  Thank James M
in 4 reviews
"demon"
"accelerate"

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Their website stated 4 types of carts, including low powered carts for kids. My 10 year old was disappointed to find they only had adult carts and 2 seaters. I was a bit uncomfortable in the 2 seater, (1200thb), but was ok. I let my son steer the cart on the final lap and he crashed the cart through a tyre barrier. No damage to us or the cart. Next up was the more powerful single seater, (990thb 10 minutes). I had so much fun by myself. It has been the best fun on the holiday so far. I recommend it. Lots of other activities at the complex.

1  Thank Chelsea A
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

The most important thing was their honesty. I crashed my kart and they charged me fairly and that was impressive to me. Would recommend.

1  Thank jeremaestro
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Even if you only have 3 persons, they won't disturb your race and add some strangers to your track! The cart is quite fast but you dont need to worry much, the staff was watching closely on you and they took good photos as well! recommend it!

Date of experience: November 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Can not find anything negative about them. Very well maintained track. The carts were strong and fast. Lots of people so there is always competition. Enjoyed every bit.

Date of experience: October 2017