All reviews paradise beach pool access free shuttle sea view pool bar amazing infinity pool front desk and concierge perfect paradise tom yum soup executive lounge check in and check out process minute taxi ride f b manager the shuttle bus service away from the hustle and bustle general manager buffet breakfast was delicious
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

On the first week of August I’ve been with my partner to Phuket Thailand and we followed our friends suggestion to choose this new opening style hotel Crest Phuket resort & pool villa, never suggestion would be more successful. The hotel is located right beside Patong Phuket in a beautiful hill on Seaview, in very relaxing area, but with a 2 minutes shuttle can reach the buzz and excitement of Patong beach. The hotel is very beautiful and unique on its style, staff very nice and attentive, anyway the great highlight is the food, in particular the awesome breakfast buffet, with many live cooking station (pancake, noodle, eggs and much more) a great selection of hot dishes, western and Asian, fresh juices, fruit of all king and much more. We also had room service and had dinner at Atmos the al day dining restaurant of the hotel and the food was great either Thai food (well present and delicious) and western, we loved the pizza. We certainly be back as soon as we can and recommend the place as our friends did for us.

2  Thank Kokorec
CrestResort, General Manager at Crest Resort & Pool Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Dear Kokorec,
We appreciate your visit to our Resort and thank you very much for your most positive feedback on our facilities, services and food qualities. It is very gratifying to know of your satisfied stay with us, which I will gladly share with all my staff. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back and don't hesitate to contact me directly for any future arrangements you require.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

My Husband and I decide to try Crest resort and pool villas after seeing it get built the year before.

We booked a premium Pool Villa which was the most amazing room I have ever stayed in. The pool was attached to the room with a see through glass which was alot of fun ☺ and the views were stunning we were facing Tri trang beach .
The room was large with a couch, dinning table, small kitchen a free standing bath with tv, a double sink bathroom, a nespresso coffee pod machine, stocked mini bar, and a comfy king size bed facing the pool.

The food in the resort was so fresh and delicious with plenty to choose from breakfast had a large variety and there is a noodle and egg station. There latte's are delicious, which the staff remembered and brought over first thing every morning.❤

The hotel itself is very beautiful with stunning views, the only thing we were disappointed that nothing was built and there was alot of construction and half finished jobs everywhere. I was really looking forward to trying the spa but it didn't exist or the roof top restraunt. We knew it was the soft opening but looking on the website didn't really explain that they would not be built. We would have waited a few more months before we stayed. The Hotel manager did go round at breakfast apologising to everyone. But in my opinion the resort has been rushed to open and should not be open for a few more months at least. So if your planning on booking wait till its finished.
I see the website now states opening soon on the parts thats are not build.
But when we booked this was not the case.

I will definitely return once its all done ☺
Oh and the Pad Thai is the best ive ever had !!!!

1  Thank chrisel129

Dear Chrisel,
First of all many thanks for visiting our Resort and me and my Staff are delighted to hear that you fully enjoyed your stay with us, especially the facilities in our Pool Villa as well as the staff's service and the food quality. We take pride of caring about all our guests and always going the extra mile whenever possible, to show the true colors of Thai Hospitality. I apologize for the Resort not having been completed during your stay, but you might be interested to know that for the new season starting in November, the Resort's facilities and landscaping will be 100% completed with the Spa and the Diva Sky Lounge, where you can enjoy the fantastic 240 degrees of view over2bays of the turqoise Andaman Sea, so to give all our guest the ultimate experience of a truly relaxing and comfortable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Last week me my wife and my son decide to come to Phuket , then to choose this new opening luxury eco-designed hotel “The Crest” on top of Phuket Patong hills. The hotel is actually on soft opening so not 100% functional but the place is so unique, from the main infinity pool you can see two different beaches, Patong and Karon. We stayed for 4 nights and we really enjoyed the room which is very nice and styli, the staff is friendly and attentive and the hotel is in a great position, not on the chaos of Patong beach but close enough to aloud you to go down there in les then 5 minutes and enjoy the shopping the great selection of entertainment and dining places. The highlight of our short break was the breakfast buffet, very extensive with three live station (eggs, waffle/pancake and noodle/boiled rice), it’s all set in wide open space with a beautiful view, good selection of hot dishes, fresh juices, local fruit and much more. We also had some food through the room service and we like the pizza very much, I think the chef is Italian. We certainly come back for the grand opening, I am sure all will be even better at that time as they plan to open two more restaurants and an executive lounge.

Dear valued Guests,
It was very gratifying to read, that you enjoyed in full your stay with us at our stylish rooms and enjoyed the view, facilites and especially services and food quality of our new Resort. I will be happily sharing your experience with us with my staff to make them feel appreciative, too. You might be interested to know that our Resort will be 100% completed before the start of the new season in November, including our Prima Spa, Diva Sky Lounge, Pano Executive Lounge and Fitness Center, as well as banquet facilities. It would be our great pleasure to seeing you back at our Resort and please feel free to contact me directly soI can make any arrangements requirements personally.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

While searching for accommodation in Phuket, I was undecided on whether to give Crest Resort a try as there were limited reviews online. All we knew was that it has just opened recently.

Pros:
- everything is brand new, from the room to poolside facilities
- staff were all friendly
- loved the layout of the pool area with views of the sea (if you can overlook the big yellow crane)
- drinks at the poolside bar were great
- shuttle service was provided to Patong, do remember to book in advance
- serene environment located away from the hustle and bustle of Patong (do rent a car if you plan to venture out of Patong as the taxi/tuktuk charges are exorbitant)

Cons:
- breakfast spread could definitely be improved, we stayed a total of 4 nights and by the third day we were hoping for a change in the buffet spread
- hotel could have informed us that certain parts of the hotel was still under renovation as there was still drilling work done and could be heard from our room, soft opening of the hotel is supposedly in August according to the staff
- location was quite deserted up on a hill with no 7/11 or Family Marts nearby so we had to get all our groceries at Patong (we did try walking down to Patong and it took us 45 mins. we had to take the taxi back from Patong back to the hotel on a few occasion and after lots of bartering, the cheapest price is at 250baht each way)
- given the location of the hotel, we booked the shuttle service beforehand to send us to Patong after we checked out as we had a few hours to kill before our flight. However upon checking out, we were dumbfounded that the shuttle service was not provided to guests who have checked out. We had no choice but to pay 300 baht for the taxi to Patong. We were not sure why they allowed us to book the shuttle service in the first place if they were not planning to send guests who have checked out to Patong.

Date of stay: July 2016
3  Thank whoopheedoo
CrestResort, General Manager at Crest Resort & Pool Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Dear valued Guest,
First of all many thanks for spending your valuable holiday time with us and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in general, especially from the service standard and the attractive poolside (the crane will soon be removed). We are sorry to hear that you were not informed by our soft-opening situation and would like to inform you that the whole Resort will be completed within the next 2 months. I have well noted your comments on the shuttle bus to Patong and you might be happy to hear that we have now already improved our services to regular timings; unfortunately, with the limited space available, we cannot support guests with luggage (as indicated on the sign in sheet), for whom we would happily provide our hotel transportation to the airport/seaport. I also am happy to inform you that we have already increased our spread on our buffet breakfast and will continue to do so to ensure guests find their favorable dishes. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to the pleasure of seeing you again!

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I'm staying here during the soft opening. I was thinking when I booked that it would be in Patong but it's about 12 minutes by car outside of Patong. Good thing we rented a car. When we spotted the resort, we were thinking WOW, I wished our place looked like this. It's better than the pictures.

Upon arrival, we were greeted by security and they sent down 2 golf carts, one for luggage and one to carry us up a very long and steep ramp. The ride was quite scary on the back of the cart so you need to make sure whomever sits in the back hangs on for dear life. They checked us in quickly, Agoda seems to make an error during booking when choosing a room for 3 people so we had to pay an extra charge for extra person of 1500B per night.

The resort itself is beautiful. There is a pool that runs around the front of the rooms and that would probably be for the pool access rooms, you have a pool directly at your balcony doorsteps. We opted for the sea view room and we have an amazing view of the cape and can see Patong nearby. It's very quiet in this area and it feels a bit secluded.

The room itself is good. I wouldn't say the finishes are high quality but they are acceptable. The desk area is lacking outlets, only a single outlet for your notebook. The wifi signal on the 3rd floor in our sea view room is weak. I measured 5MB up and down the connection and overnight it was disconnected. The bathrooms leave little privacy, glass frosted doors and nowhere to change in except for the shower. Like a lot of hotels in Phuket, it leaves a LOT to be desired. The toilet room is separated from the shower but it's not fully enclosed which I find to be a huge drawback. I don't want to hear any noises come from the toilet. The beds are super firm, pillows not much softer.

Breakfast was down on the 1st floor. It had a fairly minimal spread. Egg station was outside of the buffet and dining area. Like most Thai hotels they don't know how to do fried eggs over medium as they complete cooked the egg. The egg station also had boiled rice and pancakes made to order. In addition, it had a noodle station and the noodles were actually pretty good. The biggest drawback wasn't the hotel itself but the super rude Chinese tourists climbing all over your back while you're just going about your buffet. I wanted to turn around and tell them to give me some space but they probably wouldn't understand.

There are some villas with private pools below the main buildings. They look quite nice form the outside but most of them appear to be unfinished at the moment.

For transportation, they have a car that runs down to Patong every 30 minutes but you have to book it and also let them know in advance 20 minutes before coming back. It drops you off at their sister hotel. I'm not sure what their plan is for getting customers up to the top but that golf cart ride to the top is a bit troublesome and even a bit dangerous. There is no question that they will have drunk tourists and even children fall off the back of some of the steep climbs.

Overall a good place with a few drawbacks but just a beautiful view and wonderful grounds.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
8  Thank badfishlbc74
CrestResort, General Manager at Crest Resort & Pool Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Dear Valued Guest,
First of all many thanks for having chosen our Resort for your recent visit to Phuket and we are glad to hear that, in general, you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the rooms, comfort of beds, pool and fantastic views. I have well noted your concerns on the buggy transportation and will ensure that we will keep security atop of our list, which is certainly our main concern for all our guests. I also noted our shortcomings of the electrical outlets in your room, the rather wifi signal, firm pillows (we will have a pillow menu available for your next visit) and the breakfast spread, which, I agree, is quite limited but will be much improved once the Resort is 100% complete. I will remind them again on how to cook proper fried eggs, thanks for the feedback. We are spreading our wings, too, to get more international clientele into our resort, which will happen, when our Resort is completed within the next few months. Again thanks for all your comments and my Team and I shall look forward to your next visit, when, I am sure, we can show you a further improved product. Please feel free to address your request directly to my attention, and it will be my pleasure to take care our your requirements personally.