All reviews villa manager private pool thai food bangla road jane hill
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We were a group of girls who can't wait to chill out at the private pool and chat till late at night. The villa was well equipped and spacious so we could all have our personal space while staying together.

Whilst traveling up and down the hill to get to and from the villa was initially challenging as the transport were unsure of the route, the service team and manager made our stay extremely pleasant.

We could buy groceries to cook our meals, our delivery through the villa manager, Dean, who was extremely helpful. We had so many options- from fast food to thai food.

Thanks Dean for taking care of us!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
JiranaP, Manager at Jirana Hotel Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2017

Dear Joseydo,

Thank you for your compliment. I'm glad to hear that our team exceed your expectation and I hope to see you again (^_^).

Reviewed 28 February 2017

We just returned from a 3-night stay at Jane's Eyes villa in Patong. I almost never write reviews but I felt compelled to write one for Jirana Patong specifically because Dean, the property manager, was so great and welcoming during our stay. He helped arrange transportation to/from airport and transportation around the city, order delivery food, and was always on hand to answer all of our questions and needs. Dean really went above and beyond. It truly made our trip - a bachelorette party for our friend - all the more special. Thanks to Dean and his staff at Jirana Patong for being such wonderful hosts. We are already looking forward to visiting again.

Room tip: Jane's Eyes villa was perfect for our group of 5 people. Nice views too.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Amy,

Thank you for taking the time sharing your experiences. We are working hard to ensure that you have a great vacation and I am glad to see that those efforts pay off on your visit.
I hope I will see you again soon (^_^)

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

A clean and comfortable villa we experienced. Dean, the villa in-charge, provided excellent services to us including food ordering, recreation recommendation/booking and arranging transportation. His effort in serving Chinese without knowing Mandarin/Cantonese but only by digital translation tools is highly appreciated. Highly recommended for a relax vacation.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
JiranaP, Manager at Jirana Hotel Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Dear 336laurencew,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed this trip and I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our service. I hope you'll be back to Phuket and that I will have the pleasure to welcome you back to Jirana Patong.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

The Jirana is a beautiful villa about 7 minutes' drive from Patong Beach. We had the pleasure of staying in the 2-bedroom Baby Jane villa from January 9-12, 2017. Dean, the villa manager, is an exceptionally kind and a gracious host. From the moment we arrived, he helped to explain the amenities of the property and made us feel welcome.

We arrived around 8 PM and the children were tired from a day of traveling. So instead of going into the city to eat, Dean suggested that we try a local Thai restaurant at the top of the hill. Instead of allowing us to walk to the restaurant in the dark, Dean offered to drive us there to order some take-away food!

We normally stay with the Starwood group of hotels (Sheraton, Westin, W Hotels), however, we've never experienced this level of care and consideration from another manager. This was above and beyond what could have been expected from a manager. The kindness and friendliness that Dean showed that first evening solidified the fact that the Jirana was an excellent choice for our family.

The property itself is very clean, quiet and the views of Patong bay are amazing. We really enjoyed being able to use the washer for our clothes and being able to have a nice home-cooked breakfast each morning on the patio. We loved the abundance of restaurants, the busy streets and nightlife of Patong, but the Jirana is like an oasis from the loud music and bright lights of the town. Sitting on the patio at night, you hear nothing but silence--perfect for a restful sleep.

Dean, if you are reading this, I'd like to thank you for making our visit to Patong a very memorable one. My wife and I enjoyed our conversations with you and we hope that our paths will cross again one day. The kids would like to say hello to Uncle Dean! You are a huge asset to the Jirana Patong and I know that many of your previous guests feel the same way.

- Tony, Joyce and family

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tony N
JiranaP, Manager at Jirana Hotel Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2017

Dear Tony,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. Our staff and I are doing our best to ensure that your family has a great time. We are happy to hear that we have gone above and beyond your expectation. I hope to see your family again.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

10 guys went over to the jane heart villa, we were met with a beautiful villa with breath taking views over phuket! The maids were in every day cleaning and tidying up. A shoutout to dean the villa manager who was magnificent with us and sorted everything from day trips to taxis for us! Overall we had the best time ever! Although am sure dean will maybe think otherwise with us haha! We hope to be back in the near future

Date of stay: November 2016