“Herbal ball 2hr aromatherapy”
Review of So Thai Spa Phuket

4-Hour Luxury Spa Package in Phuket
Ranked #27 of 105 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: So Thai Spa Phuket is part of an international spa group, which also has spas in Bangkok and London. The Phuket branch of So Thai Spa, in Patong, is the place to go for clean and professional spa and massage services at reasonable prices.
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This spa is a hidden gem. Professional and clean suites. The therapists are amazing and I loved the hot herbal ball massage.

All reviews
in 52 reviews
"treatment"
in 71 reviews

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We had booked a SO THAI LUXURY SPA for a Couple and had an average experience here. This SPA was right in our hotel campus in Patong, Phuket and hence felt like giving it a try. Expensive with just above average services is what I would describe our session. Foot massage, Gold Body scrub, Lavender oil based Aromatic massage and Spa Facial was good but not wow/special - Head massage was just for the sake of mentioning in the package. I feel one should not mention things that you hardly want to serve for. Being from India, head massages are an ultimate experience one gets and I very well know that. Yes, this place is quiet and gives you nice feeling but that's not enough for the money we pay. Also, the bathroom we were provided had a malfunctioning shower which would burst out cold water and then boiling hot water periodically. All in all we expected far more than what we were served with, during the whole session. Not up to the mark!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I had the 1-hr oil massage for 550baht.

The area spa is very clean and well maintained. They have showers so you can shower there before you get your treatment. My masseuse was very professional and was sure to check in from time to time on the pressure to ensure a good experience. I believe my oil was unscented which was nice as it was not overwhelming in terms of smell.

They also serve an amazing tea at the end which was delightful.

2  Thank mcleo1
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Spa refreshing aroma is lovely! And coconut :) enjoyed the latter two hours of herbal ball, together with the aroma oil massage. We did the 4 hour So Thai treat for 2200THB, good for value.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Been looking for a spa where I can feel relax not having to listen to masseurs chatting over me or hearing them luring customers into the shop and I found the right place. The price is higher than Patong high street but it is a proper spa rather than just a massage shop. I had So Thai Treat 4 hour package, tea and toilet break in between. Package includes foot massage, body scrub, herbal ball compress and aroma oil massage for 2,200 Bath. It was totally worth it and I felt truly relax. Keaw my masseur was fantastic.

So simple to book with them. You can make a reservation via Facebook messenger on their website. I found this very handy as I did not have a local mobile. Sent a message to book an appointment and received a swift confirmation within minutes. I would highly recommend this place.