“Herball ball and oil massage”
Review of So Thai Spa Phuket

4-Hour Luxury Spa Package in Phuket
Ranked #27 of 101 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: So Thai Spa Phuket is part of an international spa group, which also has spas in Bangkok and London. The Phuket branch of So Thai Spa, in Patong, is the place to go for clean and professional spa and massage services at reasonable prices.
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Spa refreshing aroma is lovely! And coconut :) enjoyed the latter two hours of herbal ball, together with the aroma oil massage. We did the 4 hour So Thai treat for 2200THB, good for value.

All reviews
"via email"
"great price"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Been looking for a spa where I can feel relax not having to listen to masseurs chatting over me or hearing them luring customers into the shop and I found the right place. The price is higher than Patong high street but it is a proper spa rather than just a massage shop. I had So Thai Treat 4 hour package, tea and toilet break in between. Package includes foot massage, body scrub, herbal ball compress and aroma oil massage for 2,200 Bath. It was totally worth it and I felt truly relax. Keaw my masseur was fantastic.

So simple to book with them. You can make a reservation via Facebook messenger on their website. I found this very handy as I did not have a local mobile. Sent a message to book an appointment and received a swift confirmation within minutes. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

It was very pleasant to have spa here. We had 4 hours package for 5000 baht per 2 person. It was bargain and high quality of service.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We did the couples 5-hour "Nirvana" package and it was nirvana. We couldn't believe how fast the 5 hours went. Our masseuses were very professional and calming. The room was large, private and well equipped.