“What a treat! Glad to find this hidden gem”
Review of So Thai Spa Phuket

4-Hour Luxury Spa Package in Phuket
Ranked #26 of 106 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rediscover your inner peace at So Thai Spa Phuket Ashlee. One of three So Thai Spa branches in Phuket. You can choose from a nice selection of massages and spa packages, and single, couple, and triple spa rooms are available, so you can enjoy total relaxation alone or together with friends.
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Been looking for a spa where I can feel relax not having to listen to masseurs chatting over me or hearing them luring customers into the shop and I found the right place. The price is higher than Patong high street but it is a proper spa rather than just a massage shop. I had So Thai Treat 4 hour package, tea and toilet break in between. Package includes foot massage, body scrub, herbal ball compress and aroma oil massage for 2,200 Bath. It was totally worth it and I felt truly relax. Keaw my masseur was fantastic.

So simple to book with them. You can make a reservation via Facebook messenger on their website. I found this very handy as I did not have a local mobile. Sent a message to book an appointment and received a swift confirmation within minutes. I would highly recommend this place.

All reviews
in 52 reviews
"treatment"
in 71 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

It was very pleasant to have spa here. We had 4 hours package for 5000 baht per 2 person. It was bargain and high quality of service.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We did the couples 5-hour "Nirvana" package and it was nirvana. We couldn't believe how fast the 5 hours went. Our masseuses were very professional and calming. The room was large, private and well equipped.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This massage saloon is very close to our hotel in Phuket. We went there by a recommendation of our tour leader. It was such a great choice. We preferred one hour aromatic relaxing massage. Firstly choosing massage oil fragrance, then they took you to the room. Making foot wash and peeling. It is nice , clean and relaxing.