“Birthday ”
Review of White Box Phuket

White Box Phuket
Reserve with Chope
White Box Phuket is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #111 of 693 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$30 - US$150
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, View, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: EVENTS AND WEDDINGS Planning a Phuket wedding? The White Box can give you that 'White Wedding' that you always dreamed of, with scenery that will only intensify the romance of your wedding in Phuket. The amenities of the White Box are well outfitted for Phuket wedding parties, or any special private function. We understand that intimacy is a key element in having the perfect Phuket wedding, which is why we offer an exclusive rental of the space for you and your guests to have as much privacy as possible while enjoying our culinary delights and a astonishing view. Whether you are a gourmand or a beach lover, you can appreciate the elements that the White Box provides to make your wedding in Phuket the even more memorable. If you want your wedding to be romantic, intimate, and stylish- White Box will outshine your expectations. If you are interested in hosting other private functions in Phuket, the White Box can also accommodate those requests. We have several areas that can be used for various types of events in Phuket such as our sunset terrace, restaurant, and roof top bar ideal for meetings, conferences, birthdays and any other event in Phuket. Would you like to spend your honeymoon or have a celebration sailing through the islands in the Andaman Sea? We can arrange an exclusive trip on our yacht for you. Click here for more information.
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place and very good and friendly and professional stuff!!! Food is fantastic and the view is breathtaking!!! Thanks for a very good evening, White box!!!

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Service was terrible. We were the only people there and the waiting staff was terrible and I waited for over an hour for my food while the rest of my table had their meals. They finished before I got mine and the staff never provided an ETA nor apologized. The view was great but not worth it.

1  Thank Alicia H
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

The food was subpar for the price. The service was bad. We were the only people in the restaurant, but our food took over an hour and a half. One of the ladies in our group didn't get her food until after we were done. My food and anothers steak was cooked raw, not medium. Do not waste your time with this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

With great pleasure I remember the holiday in Phuket for the climate and for the two dinners lived at sunset at the White Box Kalim,
Perfect service and mixed fish with fresh oysters.
The first time I dined above in the roof while the second on the lower floor with the air conditioning definitely for those like me who love the white represents box crustaceans a great choice.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Today we went to White box. We have a good time there start from 5.30 p.m. until 7.00 p.m. White box have a nice location. Foie Gras home made is great and mushroom soup also. And one thing that impressed me is a very good service. I will come back for sure.

Been to White Box Phuket? Share your experiences!