2,720 results
All reviews jacuzzi suite sizzle restaurant club vista room paradise beach virtual golf riverside pool aqua spa games room shuttle bus rooftop bar adult pool shuttle service every hour pool villa main pool our honeymoon beautiful resort
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

This resort is so hard to fault, its beautiful and peaceful and far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Patong but within an arms reach for shopping and food etc.

Breakfast is nice but a little boring as it’s the same thing each day with little changes but this is really the only “bigger” downfall.

The restaurant upstairs, Sizzle - AMAZING! We had no other words. The food is phenomenal as well as the view and service. Best ribs we have EVER eaten and the steaks are also fantastic. All so good we went twice in our eight night stay.

The food throughout the rest of the hotel is great too. Spring rolls and Avista burger were the best in our opinion.

Underneath the shower does leak a little and not every night did we get a bath mat replaced from the morning clean which made the floor extremely wet.

The free shuttle is a great source of transport although we never caught it back from Patong as we read that it was a long, hot wait. Only 300 Baht in a Tuk Tuk or Taxi.
I feel as though there should also be a stop along the main road of Patong and not just at Junceylon as it’s a long and hot walk in the middle of the morning/day.

The staff here are so accommodating and kind. Cindy, Bee, Reyand, BB and another who we didn’t catch the name of unfortunately, were exceptional.

The spa is also beautiful, calming and peaceful.

Overall, we will be back to this amazing hotel and hope it’s sooner rather than later!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank MRB950
GM_Avista_Hideaway, General Manager at Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear MRB950,

Greetings from Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong-MGallery by Sofitel!

On behalf our entire team, thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your very ‘beautiful’ experience. I was absolutely delighted to have learned that your time with us left such a strong, positive impression. I shall share your comments with the entire team as I am sure they will be delighted to learn that their level of dedicated service attentiveness positively affected your time with us.

MRB950, thank you once again for sharing your comments and I look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future, should we have the pleasure in doing so and as the time may allow.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

it's our 2nd time at this resort.
All aspects had been great except the taste of the food and choices had dropped.
The food from the Thai menu is bad.
The food id quite tasteless.
However, we enjoyed the pool best.
the bathroom and rooms were super spacious.
i hope all will be better when we return the 3rd time.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank mnecis

Dear mnecis,

Greetings from Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong-MGallery by Sofitel!

On behalf our entire team, thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your very positive experience. I was absolutely delighted to have learned that your time with us left such a strong, positive impression. It will be my absolute pleasure to share your feedback with our team.

mnecis, thank you once again for sharing your comments and I look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future, should we have the pleasure in doing so and as the time may allow.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Simply breathtaking Mr Sumanth made our stay just superb the resort has the best of views to enjoy the sunset the food was amazing and to top it up we were served indian food in breakfast awesome excellent keep it up bro for the good work will surely recommend others and will be back soon very soon savadikaa

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank imtiyazdevdiwala

Dear Imtiyaz D,

Greetings from Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong-MGallery by Sofitel!

On behalf our entire team, thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your very positive experience. I was absolutely delighted to have learned that your time with us left such a strong, positive impression. I shall share your comments with the entire team and of course with Khun Sumant. I am certain they will all be very pleased to learn that their dedicated level of service, and efforts, did not go un-noticed.

Imtiyaz D, thank you once again for sharing your comments and I look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future, should we have the pleasure in doing so and as the time may allow.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We were here for five days four nights, staying in a family room, with double bed, that has direct access to the swimming pool. It is really a marvellous place and i will surely return here again if i ever come back to Patong. So to say, don’t come to Patong, but if you really come, do come and stay in this hotel. You will never regret it. Staffs are friendly, breakfast are great, free shutter to town with walking distant to Patong beach, so convenience. I attached with their shutter transfer hour.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank PeaQubed
GM_Avista_Hideaway, General Manager at Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear PeaQubed,

Greetings from Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong-MGallery by Sofitel!

On behalf our entire team, thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your positive experience. I was absolutely delighted to have learned that your time with us left such a positive impression.

PeaQubed, thank you once again for sharing your comments and I look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future, should we have the pleasure in doing so and as the time may allow.

Alberto Lugo-Vina

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We checked in at midnight. It was a low floor room. The reception told us that they will help us to change to the other room the next day, which is high floor and has a better view. We appreciated it a lot! our room has a very nice view facing the pool, mountain and the sea.
Although our first and second day in Phuket were rainy days, It became sunny afterwards. The pools are nice, with good view.
I recommend it if you prefer a quiet, peaceful, healing hideaway.
Sizzle restaurant is good, excellent service and food quality. our first booking was cancelled because of rain, Then we changed to the next day. It was a bit disappointed that the Sala was no longer reserved for us.
If the shuttle bus have a more frequent table to Patong, that will be perfect. The hotel is a bit isolated. There are no convenient stores or restaurants nearby.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank ilovetink3787

Dear ilovetink3787,

Greetings from Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong-MGallery by Sofitel!

On behalf our entire team, thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your very positive experience. I was absolutely delighted to have learned that your time with us left such a strong, positive impression. I shall share your comments with the entire team as I am sure they will be delighted to learn that their level of dedicated service attentiveness positively affected your time with us. Please accept my sincere apology for Sala not been booked for you for the dinner, if we have a chance to serve you in future, please do let me know and I would ensure you a Sala getting reserved for you for your meal.

ilovetink3787, thank you once again for sharing your comments and I look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future, should we have the pleasure in doing so and as the time may allow.

Alberto Lugo-Vina