“Always good”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hidden Gem. I love coming here when I stay at Poppa’s (La Vintage). Food is always good and reasonably priced. Comfy chairs and fan and quiet street. Tried the papaya salad today. I thought I was ready for spicy but umm no not yet. Thank you

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Extremely happy with everything provided at this place: Food, Service & Price!!!
Will be back!
Thank you.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon Patong Corner Restaurant by accident and we were happy we did!

They have amazing Thai Food which we can’t recommend enough ...

If you like spicy food then try the Jungle Curry.

They have fast free WiFi too.

We’ll be back here next time we are in Phuket!

#island life #fun #greencurry #junglecurry #beachcocktails #peachytravellers #phuket #thailand

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

The staff here are great - always smiling and helpful. Their menu is a mix of Thai and Western (burgers, fries, cooked breakfast etc.). Prices aren’t too bad (around 120 bhat for a Pad Thai). Perfect if you’re staying next door the The Gallery Hotel like we are.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Awesome restaurant and quality food and service all around. The owner Pontip is an excellent and friendly person. Drop in for a chat and a healthy serving of either local Thai food or in my case an awesome English breakfast with all the works. Being a frequent visitor to Phuket , I would recommend this place over most cafes or nearby roadside restaurants . 5 star service and highly recommended !!!

Been to Patong Corner Restaurant? Share your experiences!