1,586 results
All reviews siam wing sunrise wing banana walk bangla road patong beach across the road bangla rd smaller pool main pool shopping centre hotel is in a great location reception staff our honeymoon enjoyed my stay phi phi island deluxe room great pool
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel has two buildings tower and resort.Both are equally good for the people who love a room nearby swimming pool get yourself a room in resort not in the tower.Hotel provide all the major facilities and aminities required by a traveler in-house.
Located near to the famous patong beach and the market.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This was a great place to stay. Everything was clean and loved the people here. They were all very nice! Wat is awesome! The beach is right across the street too! If I ever come back to Thailand I’ll be here!

1  Thank Hannah W
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great staff, and great food. I had an amazing time with friends and would definitely recommend it! We stayed for 5 days and had an amazing time! Right on the beach and a lot of things to do around the hotel.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay fun amazing staff food is great. Amazing place to stay if you have a chance. Me and my friends had a fun time. We walked around and had saw so many fun places. This was my first trip out of country and we loved it!!!!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

10 stars!! Came here with my friends to have some fun and it’s the perfect place to go. Food is so good and not too expensive at all! Staff and people are friendly, especially Wat, and he’s single. Right down the street from the best clubs you’ll find, and i recommend going to a ping pong show. Pool is amazing and just a few feet from the ocean. So many things to do here and many great people to meet. Enjoy your stay!!! In the photo is Wat.