“good italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2016

good quality italian food and good pricing
we love the chicken scallopini
gnocchi napoli
and the pizzas are amazing

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

We had Thai food in this restaurant. I know its wired to have Thai food in here but we were just feel like Thai food at that moment. The place attracted us to sit down there especially when we walked through the busy and crowded food plaza. We had Pha-thai, shrimp cake and fried morning glory. They tasted good when they just served. But I don't know why they tasted salty when they getting colder. But we still enjoyed especially the staffs were friendly, funny and trained.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Today was my third time to da Mario in Bangla Road. I love their Pizza is absolutely amazing. I had every time Buffala mozzarella Pizza...without tomato sauce is my favourite and with cherry tomatoes and anchovies, it s my personal choice. I could say that the stile of the pizza is real italian and the taste is wonderful, ingredients are fresh/genuine and original from Italy. Thai Staff is lovely and the manager is a Sardinian guy, Roberto...He is a character, he loves to talk with customers and he does his best to offer a great food experience! Restaurant is always full...book a table for a dinner... you can t miss such a lovely experience and once your dinner is finish please order Mirto Bianco the fabulous Sardinian liquor....you will flight direct to heaven!

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Have been going to Da Mario for years and is a great place for a break if you are over countless Tom Yum Goong dishes. Home made pizzas and pasta is exceptional. Cold drinks and great service.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

It was nice to eat europe for in Thailand. The place was nice but no air conditioned. So little hot inside.