All reviews shopping centre walking distance to everything spacious room min walk phuket jungceylon bustle
Reviewed 29 November 2016

It's a very simple place with basic amenities. Knowing that I will be spending a lot of time outside, it was pointless for me to book a resort and what's more I was travelling solo. It costed about $30 SGD per night. GOOD DEAL.

The hotel is well-located. Night life, good food and even the night market yet it was very quiet.

The hotel has really friendly staff. Knowing that it could be rather dangerous for a girl to be travelling alone, one of the staff who I made friend with (Fafa), she brought me around the "infamous" Bangla Street. We hanged out together at the club.

I truly enjoyed my stay there. Definitely going back there again.

Room tip: Choose a move with balcony
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

dont you ever rent a motorbike at this hotel because they will shut your money off just for a little scratch. you better take a taxi outside and bargain for the cheaper price. the reception staff name Tan & Fafa, both are ladies, they are so rude to us and they took from us 11,000 thb for that little scratch. i will never come back to this hotel again and will never recommend to others for this hotel. such a bad service they had!

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank SyahiraL1
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for a week and ot was absolutely worth the money. the staff is incredible , jasmine the general manager and tan the supervisor were super friendly and that the first time I write I review , because I have no time for it but they deserve it all. they even gave me a ride around the city , and made my experience there just outstanding. the room was super comfy , clean and big , toilet and shower really good , and the bed nothing to envy to a 5 star hotel.... thanks very much fundee and your amazing staff I will see U next year ..... Dany......

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Great location, really pleasant and clean rooms, excellent Price, We so enjoyed and I hope to return I will definitely stay there again, The staff is wonderfully patient and helpful and i thank them very much.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank khalid8830
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Very good price, rooms very clean, staff very friendly and go out of the way to make you welcome. Recommend to anyone that wants to stay in Patong, close to everything, good shopping. Impressed with the high quality staff, very helpful

Room tip: Great Wifi, better than I get in Australia.
Date of stay: August 2016