All reviews private pool beachfront villa gay beach direct beach access bangla road rooftop restaurant complimentary mini bar egg station boutique hotel breakfast staff the hustle and bustle bangla rd restaurant staff amazing location night life concierge knot
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We reached around 10 AM, we requested the hotel for an early check in but were not very hopeful to get the room this early. We got the room immediately when we arrived.
Breakfast is great, staff is exceptional.
We have stayed in this hotel before, like before I have only good words for this place.
But this time me and now my husband got married in La Flora.
The ceremony, set up, food, arrangement everything was like a dream. basically we just walked in two hands in our pocket, they helped us in everything including getting me a make up artist and hairdresser.
Ms. Mandy organised it to perfection, I am so grateful and happy because my ceremony really was out of this world.
I will recommend people who want ultimate romance to do this in La Flora, and make sure you ask for her. She’s the best!

Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TeneSaarva
SongkranK31, Manager at La Flora Resort Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Sawasdee TeneSaarva,

Congratulation on the lovely wedding!

We are happy about your kind and honest words. We are delighted, that you enjoyed our great arrangement of the wedding - and of cause, "Mandy is the best" on what she does!
We appreciate your perception of "breakfast is great, staff is exceptional". You message has encourage our staff to go further with their work.

We would be very happy to welcome you back to our resort soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Me and my family arrived October 27, 2018 and checked out October 30, 2018. When we arrived I couldn’t believe how beautiful the hotel was in person. I had looked at many pictures but when I seen the actual hotel I was blown away. We were greeted with complementary drinks and punch for my daughter and never laid a hand on our baggage . Once we arrived in the room we were amazed by how beautiful cool and sleek the room was. We booked the Villa with a private pool and was more than happy. Our hotel was literally 37 steps away from the beach (I counted LOL). Right outside of the hotel were plenty of street vendors in places to shop easy to walk to. I will definitely be booking this room again in the near future. It was quiet and cozy the air condition worked perfect and the shower and the tub were magical!!! I love Phuket!!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Christina N

Sawasdee Christina N

Thank you very much for taking the time for this detailed review.

We are happy, that you enjoyed your stay and love your pool villa. It is good to hear, that our staff was welcoming an friendly and you liked our beachfront location.

We would be happy to give you a warm welcome again for your next trip to Phuket.

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

La Flora Patong is right on the beach and near to bangla road, this was my first trip to Phuket and all staff always ensure that we had a great stay especially to the Front Desk, Winnie, Lateefah, Ong, Knot. Thanks for your hospitality.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank Tour54004414281

Sawasdee Tour5400414281

Thank you very much for your stay with us and also for your kind post.
We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your time here at the La Flora Patong. Of course we will forward your compliments to our associates who you mentioned their names.

We would appreciate to accommodate you again at our hotel while your next stay at Patong Beach.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

5 Star experience over a 3 day stay with my best friend. First trip to Phuket and the staff at La Flora ensured we had an incredible stay - from pick up to drop off

Location - since the property is directly on Patong Beach you have access to plenty of activities: Volleyball, jet skis, parasailing and of course just kicking back in the sand. Walking distance to restaurants and shops. ATMs are plentiful.

Resort Amenities - our room was huge with a functional layout. Strong consistent WiFi for all our devices AND outlets by the bed to recharge the phones. The minibar was restocked daily and all the drinks/food within were free. ( you get a choice of 3 mind bar offerings - nice touch). We also had a large pool as part of our room. There was s loft with a separate living area.

Service - 5 Star plus. Really well trained staff - literally everyone was focused on making sure we had a great time. The tour desk handled our requests without any glitches AND it just made it easy to pay for the tours at checkout - The ATV tour was awesome. Recommend it highly.

Breakfast - the buffet was plentiful including Thai and Western offerings. Eggs to order. The food quality was very good and once again the staff were attentive but allowed us space so we could enjoy the food. We did not eat any other meals at the resort because there are so many options in the immediate area.

Facilities - the resort also has a spa and fitness center. Extremely clean and well maintained. Plenty of loungers by the pool and overlooking the beach.

Highly recommend La Flora Resort. Their attention to details AND their high quality service coupled with the location makes this a highly desirable property.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank ErickT57
SongkranK31, Manager at La Flora Resort Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Sawasdee Erick T,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the kind words and the positive feedback.

We would be pleased to be your hotel of choice at anytime you are in Patong beach, and we'd like you to know that we value your comment and business. Our goal is to establish all of our guest as "return customers". We take pride in providing clean, comfortable accommodations, and are committed to a high level of customer service.

Hope to see you again for your next trip to Patong beach.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

It’s wonderful all staff is very nice. The breakfast is very tasty. I love it because I woke up late and the buffet was finished at 11 am. I can go to the beach directly from hotel. And front desk staffs are so friendly. They said Sawaddee to me every time we met. That was a good memory.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bornerop

Sawasdee Bornerop,

Thank you for sharing your experience of staying with us. We are pleased that you were well taken care of during your stay by our staff.

Our goal is to provide clean comfortable accommodation, great breakfast, at the same time as delivering exceptional customer service by our staff. We are here to look after your accommodation needs. Please feel free to drop us an email for your next return to Patong Beach.