“Great guide!”

Aqua Vision Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Aqua Vision is an award winning PADI 5 Star IDC Resort & Tec-Rec Dive Centers based in Ao Nang and Klong Muang, offering fun diving and dive courses from novice to Instructor level. Aqua Vision have a full time staff with the most experienced dive guides and instructors in the area including a Course Director, Master Instructors and IDC Staff Instructors Dive tours offered include trips to Hin Daeng & Hin Muang, Koh Haa Yai Lagoon, Phi Phi Island Marine National Park, Shark Point Marine Sanctuary and the Local Islands, with small groups and half day diving at uncrowded dive sites. Aqua Vision is the only company in Ao Nang using purpose built speedboats which arrive at the dive sites long before the crowded big boats, and return in the early afternoon, offering divers the opportunity to explore Krabi's other exciting activities, or to have a leisurely and relaxing afternoon around the pool. Aqua Vision has its own dormitory located at the most beautiful beach in the area - Klong Muang Beach. Guests can stay for free if they book courses or fun diving with us.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I dived with AquaVision and it was amazing! Even with low visibility (it rained a lot the night before) we saw very nice fishes. I went with Frank, a 5* instructor/guide that was really helpful and commited to show you all the marine life hidden amongst corals.
Thanks Frank for your advices that made me do the longest dive I've ever made!
Whenever you come to Portugal I'll take you to eat some sardines!
I highly recommend them!

"lion fish"
"amazing fish"
"klong muang"

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We left from Krabi to PhiPhi and honestly it was the best scuba diving boat I have ever been

It was a typical old SEasian boat but in perfect condition and very comfortable.

Thomas is the man and he makes sure you remember everything if you haven't dive in a while

It took us like 2 hours and a half but you barely feel it. Can sleep, read a book or listen to music

They also have a great playlist at the boat

The food was good, typical Thai curry

They had electrolytes to drink which is convenient

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I felt very safe and had a amazing dive with Frank and aquavision was a lot of fun an small group and good equipament

1  Thank Camile M
313Alexey, Owner at Aqua Vision Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for diving with Aqua Vision and looking forward to diving with you again!

Reviewed 11 April 2018

We were recommended Aqua Vision by someone we met whilst diving in Koh Lipe and we weren't disappointed. Alexi runs a tight professional ship/boat (excuse the pun).

My husband and I are advanced divers but only dive in fair weather so coming from the UK we only dive about once a year....Aqua Vision cope with "fun divers", try divers, those on courses...I'd thorougly recommend them and in particular Catherine and Sheldon...thanks for the diving :)

Alexey S, Owner at Aqua Vision Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for diving with us! Looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I was very nervous before my dive because it was 3 years since I last dived and therefore chose a re-fresh dive so I had my own instructor Frank, who was fantastic to manage everything for me and he was very calm by person.
So everything went super without any panic.
I highly recommend Aqua Vision as a good dive shop and recommend a trip with Sweet Frank if you need extra attention. Br. Jacob & Hanne

1  Thank HSvendsen
313Alexey, Manager at Aqua Vision Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you, Hanne and Jacob! We were happy to have you diving with us and giving you a good experience!
Your kind review is greatly appreciated!