“Greetings beyond Expectations”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Prissana...
Bangkok, Thailand
“Greetings beyond Expectations”
Reviewed 1 March 2015 for a stay in January 2015

My boyfriend and I stayed in the villas for 3 nights. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They rented a car for us and organised a day trip. They even offered us Champagne as we were there for the opening !
There is a pool in the villa with fancy lights. I had a few cocktails there with my bf. Very romantic.
In the morning, they brought us the breakfast in our villa, And I drank my coffee looking at the sea from the balconey,
The decoration was stunning, I remember staying stuck in front of the paintings made on the outside walls as I arrived. And they even have an artist in residence, You can buy the paintings that are exhibited in the villa. Interesting concept.
My bf and I wanted a romantic getaway, and that's really what we had, as they promise on their website,
I recommend it !
Ah one more thing : we were offered one hour massage in the villa Soooo relaxing,

Travelling group: Avec mon époux(se) / partenaire
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing