Review Highlights
Beautiful beach with plenty of shade under the trees

Reviewed 8 April 2018
aneedham1
Manchester, United Kingdom
Trip with my friends

Reviewed 14 March 2018
Ganesh N
Hyderabad, India
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Visited 4 times on a scooter, a great big beach that was'nt overcrowded.The trees back the beach so plenty of natural shade.No sunbeds, and Thailand now allow no smoking on any beach.

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank aneedham1
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Nice place and good service and I have enjoyed a lot with my friends and they are also enjoyed trip advisor service was so goof

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Ganesh N
Jose D, Directeur général at Nice Trip Khaolak, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you very much for this message...i am happy you make good trip with us and see you next time.
Best regards.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We had a great time, low season which is what we like not so many people have been here 14 days 2 had rain so was good for us. Also had work done on my teeth two bridges built, great work and 1/2 price from home at KhaoLak dental home just excellent. Was a wonderful say at the Briza Hotel really relaxing just what we needed....
Have since shifted to AoNang for last couple of days which is much busier but getting you back into the groove to go home.

Date of experience: July 2017
8  Thank solidtim
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Hey I want to stay there all in my life. Nice view, Cristalclear water, friendly local people, nice weather. I want to be Robinson there :D

Date of experience: January 2017
2  Thank zerge73
Jose D, Directeur général at Nice Trip Khaolak, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Hi zerge,
i m very happy you got very good times with us...
SEE YOU AGAIN...

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our few days in Khao Lak. What a great getaway Thai locality. The white sandy beaches and the laid back atmosphere are what many tourists prefer to the hustle and bustle of the popular tourists spots like Patong and Pattaya.
There are many resorts catering for all budgets and the competition between the 300 or so restaurants, brings out the best in service, prices and menus.
The buses run hourly from the Phuket No2 Bus terminal to Khao Lak for 100 Baht per person and takes about an hour and a half.
Khao Lak has mostly recovered for the devastating tsunami that took so many lives here about 13 years ago.

Date of experience: May 2017
4  Thank 5555lottie
Jose D, Directeur général at Nice Trip Khaolak, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Hi ,
Thank you very much for your nice advices about Khaokak,but i think you make litlle mistake because we are a private compagny and not a blog about Khaolak...
Best regards.