US$60
Bangsak Village(Khao Lak)
US$66
US$60
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$65
US$36
Trip.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$40/night.

US$94
Chongfah Beach Resort(Khao Lak)
US$97
US$81
US$76
US$71
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Do you need cheap and good hotel?
You have to go there!
Good food, nice staff, nice small and cheap rooms, wifi, scooter for rent, what do you need more?
If you visit Khao Lak, you should book here.
Only one think: the Massaman is bot spicy enough

( if you are margarinfaszu, don't order thai spicy )

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

The hostel is very very clean and cheap. Especially for backpacker or people who wants to save money, the traveller lodge is a very good alternative. I tried many foods here and I am surprised of each food. The staff is very polite and helpful. They take care about you like friends. You are not foreign here because it's like a family company. Thank you very much. I will come back next year!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2017

We had dinner and drink with friends here several times. Massaman curry and mango shake was my favorite there. I would recommend this place definitely. They offer rooms for stay and massage for relax too.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Krisztina N
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I am here from mid of December but sad moment, I have to leave.
I can not say any bad about this small but nice place.
Price is cheap, rooms are nice (even I used a room without window) clean and comfortable.
Staff are friendly, but sometimes we had "language problem", because some of them are not good in English. But any time they called an other if they felt something not understandable.
The owner is amazing,friendly, helpful only one think, she can not cook massaman curry without chill. But I like it, because I like massaman pet mak mak :) (Very spicy)

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank zerge73
Reviewed 22 January 2015 via mobile

Khao lak traveller lodge was amazing! Such a good price for so much service! The owners are very nice, the room is very clean and you get fresh towels and a clean room every day! You can get really good Thai food for a very good price, cooked by a lady that we named our Thai mamma, because she took such good care of us! The beach is a bit far, 20 min walk, but close if you rent a motorbike.

• Stayed: January 2015