All reviews the main road planning on spending within metres one night rent a scooter double bed four nights minute walk room was clean motel fridge tv baht valuables khao balcony thailand
Reviewed 17 February 2017

We were there with my girlfriend, for two nights.
Nice and clean room, good service, good internet as well :D
We will be back soon
I recommend for couples, friends, families.
Good basis for scuba dive trips. :)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Very nice place for a good price. Its close by to everything you need. The rooms are good size, big comfy bed, very good shower and you got fridge in the room as well. The staff is really nice and helpful. They got good wifi as well.
They also let me leave my luggage there for a day (no extra charge).
Would definitely stay again!!! ;)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Veronika H
Reviewed 9 February 2017

We stayed here for two nights after finishing a liveaboard off Khao Lak. They were well organised and helpful, we hired a bike for a day for 250 bhat. They also helped us organise our onward travel.

Breakfast was OK, fresh coffee toast and eggs were the highlight.

The rooms were clean and practical, we received 2 free bottles of water each day which was appreciated. (The bathroom fan was very noisy, a minor complaint)

There is no nice view but the location is practical if you are just passing through.

We would recommend.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

This place has pretty much everything you need.
It's very cheap. The room we had was awesome. Spacious. CLEAN. Big balcony. A bit hard bed but got used to it after a couple of minutes.
Ac worded perfectly and it was very silent.
Rent motorbike at the hotel at a good price.

The staff is not the nicest but every now and then they would say hi.

Only downside was the breakfast.

I my opinion, by far the best "cheap" hotel I have ever stayed in!

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank Daniel F
Reviewed 31 January 2017

After a couple of years i returned to Khao Lak again and stayed again at Srichada Hotel. It is very well located in city of Khao Lak, next to Happy Snapper. The new rooms are very nice, a little smaller than the rooms in the old building but good. I will come back.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends