1,595 results
All reviews hibiscus room superior bungalow beach front grand deluxe walk into town national park gold elephant beach bungalow sea view ten minute walk low season beautiful beach beach bar hotel is situated sister hotel thai food access room
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed with 3 kids in 2 rooms
The rooms are very specious and pleasant
The beach is nice with quiet a lot of chairs for all to relax
Breakfast is mediocre and there was quiet a lot to walk from our rooms to the restaurant
The staff is very kind and helping I'd like to mention Ell from the reception that is very good.
I'd highly recommend it for a family vacation good value for money.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank shmulick
Ekarach I, Manager at Moracea By Khao Lak Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Khun Shmulick,

Many thanks for your recent feedback on "Moracea by Khaolak Resort".

All of us here are very happy and thrilled that you are very satisfied with our resort. At Morecea, we try our best to ensure all our guest have a quiet, peaceful and enjoyable stay. We are therefore very satisfied with your happy experience here with us.

Thank you also for your recognition of our staff members. They are truly grateful for you speaking up on their behalf. I am confident that this will encourage to better perform their duties to all our guests, present and future.

We also hope that you will make a return visit and it will be my great pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Our time at Moracea was very relaxing. The staff was very friendly and we had a great room with ocean view. Breakfast was excellent.
If I need to be picky, I would mention a few black hairs on the floor or our room.
Other than that, our stay at Moracea was perfect and very pleasant.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Khun Psamoht,

Many thanks for your recent feedback on "Moracea by Khaolak Resort".

We thank you for your comments as I am sure they will help us improve ourselves. We take all comments and our management will always give consideration to such feedbacks and try to make the required improvements.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Just returned from a holiday trip to this resort and found the whole experience to be wonderfully relaxing. We received excellent service from all the staff, from reception, porters, restaurant, gardeners and pool attendants. Special mention to Sun, Fon, Ollkay, Lookwra and the cleaner of Number 507 whose name we did not catch.

Our room was spacious, clean and everything worked as it should, great shower. However for people with mobility problems this resort could be a problem as it is set on the hillside and unless you get a room down alongside the beach there are lots of steps or hills to climb, although if you do require a lift they have transport to enable this. You do get used to the steps and the walking as the week goes on because you will also need to walk into the town if you want to eat out at different locations in the evenings.

We really enjoyed all the different pools as even if you are up high they have two say on the upper level and four on the lower level near the beach, we tried them all out and they are set with trees, tropical shrubs and sun beds around all very pleasant. If you don't want to move away from the pool you choose they have locations to obtain drinks and snacks, or you can sit overlooking the beach for lunch which is just so tranquil. The beach is lovely to walk along, shaded in some parts by the trees so not too hot but be mindful of the flags as of course it can also be hazardous, while we were there flags were up for sea creatures and some folks ignored the flags and got stung.

The only negative we have is if you wanted to just stay in resort apart from going to the restaurant there is nothing happening in the evening. This was not an issue for us as we enjoyed going to town and finding so many different places to eat and trying out all the delicious Thai foods available.

Thanks to all the staff for a lovely relaxing holiday we would love to come back.

Room tip: Be mindful this is a hilly resort and chose a room on the lower level if you have mobility problems. These overlook the sea.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Anthony P

Dear Khun PalmTreesFreespirit,

Many thanks for your recent feedback on "Moracea by Khaolak Resort".

All of us here are very happy and thrilled that you are very satisfied with our resort. At Morecea, we try our best to ensure all our guest have a quiet, peaceful and enjoyable stay. The room you stayed and surrounding area are decorated in the modern Chino-Thai style architecture. It is meant to blend in with the natural tropical forest atmosphere that surrounds a large part of the resort. We are therefore very satisfied with your happy experience here with us.

Thank you also for your recognition of our room, service, facility and staff members. They are truly grateful for you speaking up on their behalf. I am confident that this will encourage to better perform their duties to all our guests, present and future.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

It was verändert nice and we come back next Year. The room was good. All staff from the hotel very friendly. Eat und Drinks very good. .. Transfer from Airport to the hotel und from hotel Touch Airport was good.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank katrinh895

Dear Khun Katrinh895,

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely time staying at this hotel. It is in a perfect location with just a short fifteen minute stroll into town. Great beach surronds it with plenty to do and see. Nice rooms and friendly staff. The only catch is the bar and spa prices are way higher than the local competition. We spent a lot of time in town as a result.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank aerodj
Ekarach I, Manager at Moracea By Khao Lak Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Khun Aerodj,