Review Highlights
A trustworthy company

Reviewed 23 February 2021
raimundpepe2021
Good safari in Ngorongoro.

Reviewed 6 February 2021
michelr5895
Le Tampon, Reunion Island

Recommended experiences in and around Arusha
from US$300.00
from US$830.77
from US$602.00
from US$145.00
More Info
All reviews driver guide day safari lake manyara wonderful days the extra mile every request nice safari four days other travelers game drives delicious food animals including wild animals hot water great guide private tour two nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

We booked a 3 nights 4 day safary. The only thing I missed was more communications and explications with the driver/ guide.Everything else worked out very good.The driver took care of our tents, was punctual, overall a responsible guy.The cook spoiled us with awesome food, veg.and not veg., even pop corn and Pizza..He took his time, but surprised us everytime.
The vehicle was a bit older, but that did the job well.Good tires , and plenty room, since we were 4 People.
We were surprized staying in a lodge the first night, expecting only sleeping in tents.After the 3rd.night at the Ngorongo camp, we have been ordered to have breakfast a 5.30 am., and sitting in the car at 6.00.Breakfast was ready punctual and the driver waiting in the car punctual.Thanks to that we seen a wonderful sunrise over the crater, we would have missed if he would't had pushed us..We were very grateful about that, since all other companies missed the sunrise. I felt that the guide cared well about us, watched out for safety,even asked if we need drinks or something once he left the camp , picking up another mattress for somebody.
A pair of field glasses would have been a positive help, but overall I recommend this company .
The manager Aly came the next morning to our hotel to inquire about our satisfaction, which I apreciated very much. That shows he also cared after receiving the payment which was, besides, very reasonable

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 21 February 2021

I liked that the tour operator Ally(Ali?) showed me the camping gear in their office and was able to adapt the solo safari to my requests.

I really recommend that you ask for the driver "Abduhl" (Full name: Abdilah Hamad Kisio). You will hardly find a more trustworthy and nice driver, and his English is very good as well. He really made the trip excellent!

I was able to get my own jeep and private driver and we went to Serengeti and Ngorongoro. I saw loads of animals (including 4 of the "big 5").

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 7 February 2021

We did a safari in Ngorongoro with the driver Godson, it was amazing. Godson is a good guide, always patient with us when we wanted to take pictures, he knows very well the park and animals ans we stay later than other cars in the carter.
Asante sana Godson !
Michel

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 1 February 2021

We did 6 days 5 nights join budget safari (camping) . The itinerary changed before we started but ended up be better in that way but we would suggest better communication with guests. The safari was one of our best experience the guide was really knowledge and the cook was great serving us great and fresh food every day. Everything went smooth and we managed to see a tons of animals and the beautiful Tanzanian nature.
I would recommend it but do not expect fancy campsite but just enjoy nature and wilderness. If you fancy anything luxurious choose lodge safari.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 16 January 2021

As a none traveler I was booked by my agent with 3 Wonders Expeditions to join 5 other like minded travelers and was a great experience! I had a 5-day Safari starting in Tarangire 1 day, 2 days in Serengeti, 1 day in Ngorongoro Crater, and 1 day in Tarangire NP which allowed us to see the elusive Leopard!! Completing all the big 5 sightings. Frank our driver and guide was very professional, efficient, and accommodating to a very demanding group. Our cook, Ramadan made delicious hot meals and prepared fulfilling boxed lunches so we wouldn't miss a minute of each day in the National Parks.

Date of experience: January 2021