Review Highlights
A beautiful park

A beautiful grand park,where Is possible to visit a nice zoo for childrens,a great arboretum,to... read more

Reviewed 29 May 2017
dafne337
Naples, Italy
via mobile
인천이라면 인천대공원

봄에는 꽃이 피니까 꼭 돗자리를 들고 가세요~! 돗자리에 누워서 가지고 온 음식을 먹고 쉬면 됩니다. 뒤에 소래산 관모산 등 크고 작은 산들이 있어요. 만약 당신이 인천에 왔다면... read more

Reviewed 10 May 2017
eunjuuuuu
Incheon, South Korea
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Incheon
from US$65.00
More Info
from US$400.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 February 2016

We have experienced this park in Summer and now Winter. We look forward to visiting during the Spring and Fall this year for cherry blossoms and fall colors.

This is a large park with a beautiful rose garden in full bloom when we visited early Summer. The lake (artificial?) was wonderful to work along with tall trees lining the way. In Winter, we discovered snow sledding in the park which our young boys loved! The slopes were gentle enough for young thrill seekers and attendants were kind and warm.

The one negative is the so called zoo. Don't expect much especially if you compare that to the one in Seoul Grand Park. However as someone living just 30 minutes away, this is a must go for kids to run wild and have fun.

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank echonym
Reviewed 23 September 2015

We took a shuttle up the hill to have a high ground overview of the various invasion landing sights. It has completely changed from the time of the invasion.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 16 September 2015

추억의 장소 인천 대공원, 인천에서 태어나고 자란 분들은 다 알죠. I've lived in Incheon since I was born, so for me and other Incheoners around my age, this place is definitely a memorable and unforgettable place. when I was in kindergarten, elementary school and even in high school, we used to have a picnic at this park. oh, and also with my family too. still you might be able to see many children having a picnic here.

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank hmin912
Reviewed 5 July 2015

It was spring when we visited the Grand Incheon park. It was a little late but our Korean friends insisted on visiting this park so we could at least see some sites in Incheon as opposed to just staying overnight in hotel.

There were cherry blossoms all over the park. It was chilly that evening but I could imagine the place is a a beauty to see day time. There was a man made lagoon and I am sure this is a picture perfect place.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank janey_bei
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Brilliant park just between modern and traditional. You have plenty of modern sculptures around the park. Perfect for some yoga sessions or having a run. Bare in mind that winters in Incheon are quite cold and rough, plan a good protective clothing if you are planning to have a run.

Date of experience: October 2014