“Good”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bayat is a great little restaurant, with some tasty dishes, a young, lively atmosphere and a big selection of alcohol (the place is owned by Christians, hence the free-flowing alcohol - including Taibe beer, the only real Palestinian beer). Choose to sit outside if it's not too hot (and join the smokers), or sit inside/at the bar. With friendly and tri-lingual staff (Arabic, English, Hebrew), this is an excellent place to take some respite from the tourist trail in Nazareth. Relaxed pace, but catch the chicken breast, and for the kids try a personal-sized pizza.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good food, not only local, great diversity of flavours, good service, affordable prices for what they offer!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Armenian dish called 'snifa' (spelling may not be accurate) was excellent, a bread with meat topping and garnishes. Great German beer too. English is well understood by the attentive staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I just enjoyed a fabulous dinner at Bayat tonight. The atmosphere and weather were perfect and the food was outstanding! Our waitress took very good care of us all evening and hopefully we will have a chance to return again later on our trip. We highly recommend this restaurant. Scott and Karen

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We recently had the pleasure to dine at Bayat Restaurant for dinner. We were seated on the open air patio and enjoyed the great service from Layla and Hana. My spelling of their names maybe wrong, please forgive me.

The many choices on the menu were welcomed as we had some "picky" eaters with us. We tried many of their starters and they could have made up our entire meal. All of our entrees were prepared very well. As we were a medium sized group, I would not be able to list the dishes that were ordered. I can say that we returned during our trip for a second dinner.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This little place was reccomeded by my hostel and it didn't disappoint. Fabulous, fresh and tasty food, reasonably priced. Relaxed atmosphere. Great staff.

Iman H, Owner at Bayat Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you verry much.. we hope to see you again