“epic isreal trip tour guide”

Ishai Levin Tour Guide
Ranked #1 of 10 Tours in Jaffa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A government certified tour guide, Ishai Levin has a passion for history and nature. Based out of the ancient port town of Jaffa, Ishai’s tours weave a rich tapestry of past and present. Ishai uses the power of story-telling and his expertise in ancient and biblical history to take travelers back in time, as well as his local connections to show them the vibrant and multifaceted culture of today.
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Ishai was an amazing guide for our 10 day Isreal tour.
His rich knowledge of history and fun loving attitude made every minute of the trip enjoyable.

2  Thank Bryan L
"christian"
"life"
"sites"

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Last year I couldn't join my husband to visit Lapland because of broken hand. Well, after I heard his story's about wonderful tour with Ishai, I've decided - must see Lapland. Of course my condition was - only with this great guy and guide!!!As expected, me and my daughter had unforgettable experience travelling there with Ishai. He makes all thing to be interesting, enjoyable and pleasant! Thank you again! Good job, Ishai, keep making people happy. looking forward to travel with you. Irit

1  Thank irital_11
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had Ishai as a guide to Israel and after traveling to over
50 countries, I agree with the other

reviews stating that Ishai is the best guide I ever had. It is not only because he has a degree in history but he also knows the country so well and explains things with insight and in a interesting manner and encourages discussion and kept us active. He created an itinerary for us that combined the religious sites with the amazing beauty of Israel from north to south mixed with incredible ruins and different cultures and experiences . Our accommodations weren’t just rooms but they were on the Sea of Galilee or had a balcony that looked upon the beautiful lights of Haifa’s hillsides. He took us to the most sacred sites on earth and provided extras such as an uncrowded roof top that had a beautiful view of Jerusalem.Every detail was thought out and he brought discoveries and stories to the trips that other tours I am aware of don’t have. Instead of dropping us off at Carmel Market, he picked 3 places in the market to give us a taste of the cultures from a special Israeli dessert, to a Yemen juice bar to a very cool food stand where the workers danced while making your sandwiches.His knowledge of history , his fun interaction with people around him, his willingness to answer difficult questions combined with his personal stories created a unique experience of Israel that we will never forget! His tour was informative,very fun and touched our hearts with the beauty of Israel. He customized the tour to fit our needs. When we traveled 20 hours to get to a destination we wanted to have the best possible tour, with a real feel for the country and we wanted to see more than the standard sites that canned tours offer and Ishai ‘s tour exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

My family and I took a private tour with Ishai and it was a great experience! He's extremely knowledgeable and explains his points in a clear, funny way. He did a great job showing us the key sites, but also added a couple off-the-wall activities that I'm sure most tourists don't experience. They helped us plan our itinerary and picked great hotels and restaurants.

1  Thank broncos919