Review Highlights
We loved Ishai!!

We have just returned from Israel and had the wonderful opportunity to have Ishai Levin as our tour... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
goldenOntario
Ottawa, Canada
Thank you for your incredible knowledge, your beautiful heart and your beautiful soul

We had the pleasure of having Ishai guide my family in Israel for my first time. My family consists... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
personfromtoronto
Toronto, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Jaffa
from US$350.00
from US$109.00
from US$507.00
from US$98.00
More Info
All reviews his enthusiasm good bye broad knowledge a great story teller an unforgettable experience great person deep knowledge visiting israel current events golan heights dead sea great trip come alive great sense of humor hour tour jaffa tour tel aviv
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Last year I couldn't join my husband to visit Lapland because of broken hand. Well, after I heard his story's about wonderful tour with Ishai, I've decided - must see Lapland. Of course my condition was - only with this great guy and guide!!!As expected, me and my daughter had unforgettable experience travelling there with Ishai. He makes all thing to be interesting, enjoyable and pleasant! Thank you again! Good job, Ishai, keep making people happy. looking forward to travel with you. Irit

1  Thank irital_11
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had Ishai as a guide to Israel and after traveling to over
50 countries, I agree with the other

reviews stating that Ishai is the best guide I ever had. It is not only because he has a degree in history but he also knows the country so well and explains things with insight and in a interesting manner and encourages discussion and kept us active. He created an itinerary for us that combined the religious sites with the amazing beauty of Israel from north to south mixed with incredible ruins and different cultures and experiences . Our accommodations weren’t just rooms but they were on the Sea of Galilee or had a balcony that looked upon the beautiful lights of Haifa’s hillsides. He took us to the most sacred sites on earth and provided extras such as an uncrowded roof top that had a beautiful view of Jerusalem.Every detail was thought out and he brought discoveries and stories to the trips that other tours I am aware of don’t have. Instead of dropping us off at Carmel Market, he picked 3 places in the market to give us a taste of the cultures from a special Israeli dessert, to a Yemen juice bar to a very cool food stand where the workers danced while making your sandwiches.His knowledge of history , his fun interaction with people around him, his willingness to answer difficult questions combined with his personal stories created a unique experience of Israel that we will never forget! His tour was informative,very fun and touched our hearts with the beauty of Israel. He customized the tour to fit our needs. When we traveled 20 hours to get to a destination we wanted to have the best possible tour, with a real feel for the country and we wanted to see more than the standard sites that canned tours offer and Ishai ‘s tour exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

My family and I took a private tour with Ishai and it was a great experience! He's extremely knowledgeable and explains his points in a clear, funny way. He did a great job showing us the key sites, but also added a couple off-the-wall activities that I'm sure most tourists don't experience. They helped us plan our itinerary and picked great hotels and restaurants.

1  Thank broncos919
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Fantastic guide. Always helpful and amazing knowledge of history and nature.
Join him for an exceptional experience!!

1  Thank feldberg2015
Reviewed 9 January 2018

All the words in the title and more describe this terrific tour guide. We just finished spending a week with Ishai and he is the most remarkable tour guy I have ever experienced and I have traveled a great deal. He is so knowledgeable about Israel, its history and its culture. We had a mixed group: Jewish and Christian and he accommodated both without issue. He was always ready with that something extra, whether it be tasting special treats in the market or having lunch in the Golan Heights. And when the weather was bad, did it faze him? Not a bit he just made other plans for us. He answered all our questions and was a pleasure to spend time in a car with especially when he contributed to endless trivia questions! Our flight was delayed because of weather at home and he made all the arrangements for us including finding a pharmacy open on Shabbat. I can't say enough about Ishai and if you use him you too will have the most amazing trip possible.

1  Thank SueRVirginia