“Super Friendly and I feel like I'm in my own home!”
other traveller has booked this property
Shared Living Room
Java Room (Fit 2 persons) Bali Room (Fit 2-3 persons)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Shared Living Room
Java Room (Fit 2 persons)
Bali Room (Fit 2-3 persons)
Bunkbed (Fit 1 person)
Shared Pantry
Guests on living room before Bromo Sunrise Tour
Guests on living room before Semeru Trekking
Guests chilling on the room
Cooking and dish-washing together is always great!
We offer family-friendly budget stay
Brother and sister will feel like back home..
Those smiles and laughter is our aim!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MarthaSis...
Malang, Indonesia
“Super Friendly and I feel like I'm in my own home!”
Reviewed 7 December 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Staying in OURTRIP1st BnB is one of the best highlight in Malang. The owner takes you as part of the family tho they now how to keep the distance between guests and owner. Whenever they're in the spot, they always manage to check wether all the guests are okay or needs anything. Very friendly! I bet nobody will feel like stranger anymore when visiting new place if they meet Subkhan (or he called himself Dani). Subkhan's hospitality is the best!
PS : OURTRIP1st BnB is actually in Malang city, but the system put it as Banyuwangi city tho. I know this BnB from another site after I googled.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: free flow for tea/coffee as we want and take as much bread as we want! They're very generous on the food
Liked least: a porch or area to sit and hangout in the front garden would be another shot for best area in the property
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
7 Dec 2014
Thank you for your stay in our first open-house moment. We delighted yo welcome you and your groups again back in Malang city.
Regards,
Dani
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing