“Nice place”
Review of Momo Milk Barn

Momo Milk Barn
Ranked #2 of 19 Dessert in Bogor
Reviewed 6 June 2019 via mobile

Nice place to hang out with your family, I came at 10.30 am their staff allow us to wait inside cafe until 11.00 am. Before open they had breafing first , good management. They have two area, Ac n non Ac. When I sit at non ac area it was little bit hot, but they sprinkle water from roof to create rain effect and I it works, the weather become cooler.
Taste of the food was good, and for beverage also. They use fresh milk. But for fresh milk only pour essance. Will be perfect if mix with original fruits.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed 1 January 2019

They have yummy fresh milk and yogurt with many option. It was full when i was there and most of their customer was young couple.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

A very nice place and affordable. Very busy during the weekend. Food was good and staff friendly.
Open air, relax and can enjoy talking with Friends.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 4 October 2018

The restaurant just have fresh milk to worth to buy. Service average, food average, location good, but for the price a little bit expensive

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank rosadelimaaa
Reviewed 22 September 2018

The waitress need to be aware that you're coming. I need to ask for my menu and grab myself a baby chair for my kid. The portion is small. The milk is flavored with syrup (I have to stir it again). The pizza is thin, they don't know what tabasco is I asked for tabasco and they gave me chilli paste. The sup buntut is tasteless. The only part I like is the decor.

Date of visit: September 2018