“Late dinner”

Grand Garden Resto & Cafe
Ranked #18 of 589 Restaurants in Bogor
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

We order starter ( soup) and main course and deserts.
They serve all at one time and the table for two was to small so they added a square tab onle to the round one we had and it was all full.mistly the food was cold when finish the soup and my mango desert fall down and brake and when I told them they just told me I had to buy a new ones. No sorry there and the service was very poor. So after that we left the place and after I discuss it with the servant there they did not tok payment for the mango desert and we go home .05 in morning I had to run to toilet and since then I have visit toilet so many times and feel very bad in my stumack. I will never go there again and I say to you don't eat there. Not clean place. Sorry to say that my late night romantic dinner ended like this.

Date of visit: February 2020
2  Thank evensoot

Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

The resto where President entertained guest of honor from many nations for breakfast or lunch. You will see from the photos on the wall. View so great looking to Bogor Botanical Garden, varied culinary from local to western, and of course delicious.

1  Thank tmansyah
Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

The resto where President always entertains country guest for breakfast or lunch. View so great looking to Bogor Botanical Garden, vary culinary from local to western, and delicous.

1  Thank Escape62803895109
Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

The view from the restuarant terrace is spectacular and give a sense of tranquility. No wonder the current President of Indonesia is a frequent visitor!
Not only the view is spectacular but the food is also delicious and nicely presented. Great place to have a relaxing brunch or afternoon tea!

2  Thank shlim45
Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

Despite this restaurant opens at 9am, they just accept the order at around 10am. Price is above average for similar class of restaurant. Nice and romantic view to green garden yard, a true tropical one.