Hotels.com
Melbourne, Australia

Not a bad hotel!

Review of Izi Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Oct 2019via mobile
I enjoyed my 2 nights I ended up staying here minus the 2 little cockroaches I found in room. The staff were fantastic, helpful and spoke English afew of them. My room was upgraded 2 nights in a row which I really appreciate. Breakfast was decent enough. The location is perfect. Daily house keeping is performed. The pool needs to be alittle cleaner too.
Date of stay: October 2019
    $55
  • eDreams
1.9 km from Izi Hotel
View more hotels in Bogor
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2019 via mobile

Stay at natal holiday. Where’s almost hotel fully booked and izi still available at the good price. Location is easy, room ok, not too small. Breakfast is so so. Near many instAgramble cafe. Swimming pool not big

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

maybe this is the umpteenth time I stayed the one my child said was the second home, with very friendly service, reasonably priced and reasonably priced facilities, the food was delicious. thank you for Ms Sari and the others are successful for all of you

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Rams S
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Stayed this Hotel at Ied Holiday with my family because almost hotel in Bogor were fully booked. My impression about this hotel is the pool was very small, the food was very terrible (very salty) and only limited food choice.
The room big enough for 2 stars hotel but very noisy (you can hear the sound from your neighbor room) and not furnished properly. Found a blood stain on the blanket and the room service was very slow respond.
The worst thing is they throw away my amenities (tooth brush and toothpaste) in the bathroom.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BanuajiS
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I booked izi hotel from airy rooms and got a very good discounted rate. The hotel located about 150 meters (that's what the signage stated) from the the main street. The check in (and check out) was quick, no hasle, and the staffs​ were kind and friendly.
The room was small but not cramped, I still can move around and there's enough space for me to pray. The room amenities were very basic, AC, flat screen TV on the wall, small table and cabinet to store luggage and hang some clothes. There were no safe deposit box, refrigerator and water cattle to make hot water. Most important the room was clean enough. Bigger window would be nice, it was a bit too small. Plus point; there were two electricity plugs on bed side, one on each side so you can charge your gadgets while laying on the bed. Bathroom was decent in size and they do provide liquid soap in a dispenser. Minus point; the towels definitely need to be replaced with new ones, the color getting outworn.
They do have restaurant in the premise but I didn't try to dine or have breakfast there so I can't give any comments. There's also a nice small pool but I was too tired to swim. Overall, the hotel is nice. Suitable enough for a budget travellers who still expect a nice decent place.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Clean room, clean bathroom, 2 bottles of water each day, wifi was fast.

Staff was very friendly and helpfull, English was pretty good!

There is a small pool allthough I didn't use it. Breakfast was pretty good.

Only downside was that you can hear Everything going on in the hall very noisy.

7/10 Would stay again