“Yea, it was alright. ”

Abuba Steak
Ranked #108 of 445 Restaurants in Bogor
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Abuba in general is quite overrated in my opinion, i think they should have better quality with their price ranges.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

So far, if I want eat steak, I come to this place. They have a best service and have a great steak I ever eat.
Abuba steak have an ellegance design and a relax music. So I can enjoy the moment when I in this place.
You can come with your friend's or your familly or have a business meeting. They will give you a good service for your best meeting. But before that you must order first. Sometimes, if you want come and weekend times, this place are full and busy. So you can order first.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

great interior design, the taste was so good,they really have best meat so far and the staff was friendly

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Last 2 months, i have an gathering and celebrate my birthday with my friend in there. My order is rib eye sirloin, hmm not special to me. The place was good but the dish no good. Little dissapointed.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Good place, good food and little expensive, good drinks, you could choose the meat from Indonesia, US and Australia

Date of visit: April 2017