“Best Hot Plate Noodle in Town”
Review of Kedai Kita

Kedai Kita
Ranked #7 of 586 Restaurants in Bogor
Cuisines: Indonesian, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

I've been coming back here several times and the hot plate noodle never disappointed me. My recommendations:
1. Blackpepper Beef Hotplate Noodle
2. Blackpepper beef tongue Hotplate Noodle
3. Firewood Pizza (as the main star from this restaurant)
The place is quite crowd in the weekend, but still worth to try.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed 10 January 2020

Kedai Kita have 2 outlet, the one that I visit was near the pajajaran street (next to kluwi restaurant), it has ample space with nice ambience, but be prepared if sunny day it will feel quite hot since it has no room with air conditioner, their signature dish is pizza that was made with burning woods but my fave is their noodle of beef tongue with black pepper sauce, a must try, period.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 16 December 2019

good pizza/ pasta, the place is always full (I never came there and found empty seats)... so yes you gotta have some patience to wait to be seated and getting your orders done

Date of visit: November 2019
2  Thank phies17
Reviewed 5 November 2019

this is one of the delicious pizza... they bake it with the real wood and it is close to italian pizza with low prize. they also have noodle served on top of hot plate

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

The food is good. The place is cozy. But, you need extra patience here. I came on Saturday night, it's crowded. I have to wait for up to 10 minutes after I book before I got seat. Then have to wait another up to 10 minutes before the meal is coming.

Maybe my choice of food or maybe because it's too crowded, my meal taste good enough. Can't see why the restaurant was crowded.

But that's me. Maybe others have different opinion.

Date of visit: October 2019