“Simply the best beef tongue black pepper noodle in town”
Review of Kedai Kita

Kedai Kita
Ranked #7 of 588 Restaurants in Bogor
Cuisines: Indonesian, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2020

Kedai Kita have 2 outlet, the one that I visit was near the pajajaran street (next to kluwi restaurant), it has ample space with nice ambience, but be prepared if sunny day it will feel quite hot since it has no room with air conditioner, their signature dish is pizza that was made with burning woods but my fave is their noodle of beef tongue with black pepper sauce, a must try, period.

Date of visit: January 2020

Reviewed 16 December 2019

good pizza/ pasta, the place is always full (I never came there and found empty seats)... so yes you gotta have some patience to wait to be seated and getting your orders done

Date of visit: November 2019
2  Thank phies17
Reviewed 5 November 2019

this is one of the delicious pizza... they bake it with the real wood and it is close to italian pizza with low prize. they also have noodle served on top of hot plate

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

The food is good. The place is cozy. But, you need extra patience here. I came on Saturday night, it's crowded. I have to wait for up to 10 minutes after I book before I got seat. Then have to wait another up to 10 minutes before the meal is coming.

Maybe my choice of food or maybe because it's too crowded, my meal taste good enough. Can't see why the restaurant was crowded.

But that's me. Maybe others have different opinion.

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank rizaariefianto
Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

Went there for lunch on Sunday. Place is quite big and cozy for hang out.
Ordered several noodle hotplates, fried rice, fried dumpling and 1 pizza.

The best dish was the pizza 😋... the hotplate noodles were okay, although the beef one was actually quite good (spicy and beef was tender).

Date of visit: October 2019