“Worth a visit for wood-fired pizza ”
Review of Kedai Kita

Kedai Kita
Ranked #7 of 438 Restaurants in Bogor
Cuisines: Indonesian, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

It’s always nice to have wood-fired pizza so we decided to try it. It took quite a while to get our pizza but probably we are the first customer ordering pizza. We had beef pepperoni, one of specialties on the menu and pizza margarita. The pizzas were our favorite thin pizza and reasonable size for one person each. Generous cheese though with its price the cheese are a bit plastic taste. Pizza margarita could help with a bit more tomato and some fresh basil.
Overall, if you are around in Bogor and fancy to eat pizza, this will not be a bad idea for a change than Pizza Hut or Domino pizza. There’re wide selections of local food on the menu. Actually I don’t mind to come again to try the noodles on the sizzling hot pan next time! :-)

1  Thank ChenLiChien

Reviewed 3 July 2018

it was holiday and the place was full, waiting list until 1 hour, we ordered and give back our order to them, and they said we have to wait without paying first. then we wait for about 45 minutes, and then I asked them, and the answer is we should PAY first. the waitress said we have to wait on the table, the other said we have to pay the bill before it. really dissapointed.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Omg! I’m so pissed atm.
1. NO ONE waiting by the entrance. To show us our table, give the menu, etc. We just go in, looking around, see no one, and decided to sit right in front of the entrance. Trying to find a server but to no avail. After a while, we got one and ask for the menu. In short, they are understaffed. And it involves a long wait.
2. SUPER LONG WAIT. After we ordered, we start the waiting game. By the way, we ordered a pizza, a Stromboli, a hot plate noodle, a glass of ice tea, and a glass of orange coconut water. 3 meals and 2 beverages. I think the beverages should be arriving at our table after 5 mins tops. I mean, it’s only ice tea and some orange coconut water which I’m sure they already prepared before hand. No way the climb the coconut tree by now. But after 30 mins, my pizza arrives and then not too long after after the Stromboli also arrives, yet our beverages still nowhere to be seen. I asked about it twice before the food came. They only said yes and go. GONE with the wind. Anyway, my friend was being nice so he go to the bar area and directly asked for our drinks and magically return with the waitress bringing our drinks. Lovely isn’t it? And oh! The noodle came 45 mins after the order.
3. MEDIOCRE FOOD. I’m being nice with that. The noodles came, the beef was over cooked so kinda chewy, from the noodles you can taste the burnt kinda feeling and all you can taste is the spiciness of the black pepper. So in the end, we ate a bit and leave it just like that. The pizza is passable. Kinda too oily and not crispy. It’s think crust. Which supposed to be crispy. But only crispy on the edge. Like literally on the edge of it. Oh Stromboli. It’s more like you eat a lot of melted cheese with a strip of beef pepperoni and bread. Not really recommended.
4. Okay price. All the food cost IDR 245k. Which is around $17.5. Well it will be worth it if the service wasn’t suck this much. Definitely not cheap. Even dominos pizza taste better.

Note:
pic 1: the leftover of the noodles.
Pic 2: the bill. I don’t know why they separate the bill. The cashier said there was this mistake bla bla bla, yada yada yada. I stopped listening.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Kedai Kita is located at Bogor City. This restaurant offered the variance of western menu (pasta, beef, French fries, cookies, etc) and also presents some of menu from Indonesia or local foods. Product price is affordable and food service relatively slows cause much consumer’s in a special day (Saturday and Sunday) and a good hospitality to consumer’s which would be eating in place or take a way.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The place was full. maybe because it was Lebaran's holiday. I got in second level which it was very hot. fan should be provided. Food was delicious,