“Good ramen and nice ambience”
Review of Daiji Raamen

Daiji Raamen
Ranked #34 of 588 Restaurants in Bogor
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Daiji Raamen, established in 2009, providing both traditional and fusion japanese food, with ramen as our core product.
Reviewed 23 August 2020 via mobile

This is a nice ramen restaurant, not too big but not too small. With a japanese decoration makes this restaurant looks nice. The taste of ramen is good too, we tried daiji ramen and tantan ramen, these was nice! The soup it self is tasty, but they dont have additional topping for your ramen such as sweet corn, or egg or any other else which can make your ramen more tasty. And they have other japanese menu too. But for me, the best menu here is daiji ramen👌

Date of visit: August 2020

Reviewed 7 March 2020

I think this is the one of the best and my family favorite Japanese restaurant in Bogor area. This restaurant can serve you the authentic raamen that very rare to encounter. Especially the Miso Raamen and Shoyuu Ramen. When you ordering Miso Raamen, you can even taste the real miso which means they using the real miso as the ingredient. Also they set ambience very well, while decorating it with Sakura tree, and discplay cabinet with anime figure, alsojapanese related decoration.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 21 March 2019

I always recommend this restaurant for my friend who wants to eat delicious ramen in Bogor area. The ramen soup is really creamy and delicious. I think they create the taste of ramen that suitable for Indonesian people taste but still has Japanese style and taste.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank dornaulimanroe
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I think this is our family's fave restaurant for Lunar New Year. We always have dinner here every year in 4 consecutive year.

Our most fave menu are: shoyu ramen, karage, daiji godzilla and daiji juice. Also try spicy miso ramen and curry rice.

Our least fave are: kamikaze and sushi, because the prawn is not fresh.

The price is very reasonable, and Ocha is refillable (hot and cold).

On busy hour like saturday night, sometimes it's hard to find parking spot.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I went there with my bf and by brother. I love the interior design and the foods prices reasonable with the size and taste

Date of visit: June 2017