“The view is great, but the FOOD make us dissapointed”

Cimory Riverside - Mega Mendung
Ranked #5 of 588 Restaurants in Bogor
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Family Restaurant that located at Puncak. Culinary attraction and is famous for its array of milk-based products such as yoghurts and cow milk. Be a place for family escape and education's place for kids
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

This is our first time come here, because a lot person recommend about the place and the view. Yup, the view is river and nice. Then we try to order Ikan Bandeng Bakar, Tumis Buncis Daging, Chicken wing and sausages, and Oxtail Soup (i forgot the real menu name). The food serve very fast about 6-10 minutes, we are so amaze because of that. And the taste very standard, the fish bandeng, sauted buncis and beef so cold looks like only pour by sauce. Chicken wing and sausage like from microwave about 5 minutes. The taste not good at all. We are very disappointed and never come back again, if they not make any improve about the food.

Date of visit: March 2019
2  Thank ayuningtyass

Reviewed 13 March 2019 via mobile

It's new branch of Cimory (main place is located a bit further, called Cimory Mountain View).
This place provide vast parking area, plus special bus parking. But always high occupancy in late afternoon to evening.
There is restaurant, mini market, merchandise store and also recreational park with good view of river at the back.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank wanz0210
Reviewed 28 February 2019 via mobile

I live in Bogor so I was so thrilled to know that Cimory opened its branch in Bogor, especially after I found out they stopped supplying yoghurt to all supermarkets.
I went to the new shop and it’s very pleasant and a big shop displayed all their products. Very appealing for customers. I bought some chocolates though my main intention was to buy their yoghurt.
However, to my surprise, they have all the milk products and yoghurt drinks but no yoghurt!!! The staff told me that I can only get the yoghurt at their main shop in Puncak!
I wonder the reason behind because in my own opinion the plain yoghurt Cimory produced beats other brands because It does have the sour taste as others.
I hope this is just for short term and Cimory yoghurt will be available again soon at the supermarket.

2  Thank golf-paradise-Indo
Reviewed 23 February 2019

The best time to come here is just before lunch. You can start your trip at 10 o'clock from Jakarta and will arrive at about 12 pm. It is just in time to order your lunch with variety of food, from local to western. The prices are not expensive.

Reviewed 18 February 2019 via mobile

The place was very crowded, nice ambience but because of the crowd, the place isnt well maintained, the toilet for example, was very filthy and provided no tissue paper and no hand soap.

The food wasnt bad. It has a good variety.
The view was also good but as i said earlier, the tables and chairs were dirty and the floor too. Not somewhere i would go back to.