“Smoke free”

Cimory Riverside - Mega Mendung
Ranked #5 of 588 Restaurants in Bogor
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Family Restaurant that located at Puncak. Culinary attraction and is famous for its array of milk-based products such as yoghurts and cow milk. Be a place for family escape and education's place for kids
Reviewed 4 January 2019 via mobile

This place was very good for gathering with family and friends. Food was served fast. But we can sit by the edge to see the river view as smoking area was there. They should make smoke free restaurant as it is a family restaurant also.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 21 December 2018 via mobile

Took a long time before my food came out. I only ordered 1 plate.. but goshhh, took so loonnggg. I don't blame the waitresses, but the management should be more consider about the timing. And the taste of the food not too delicious.

Date of visit: December 2018
2  Thank martianoairlangga
Reviewed 20 November 2018 via mobile

I went to this place on which is a summer day. The river has little debit of water but it is still instragrammble. The food has medium taste with expensive cost. But you can buy any dairy products cheaper here

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

The food is very quick to serve you will not complaint however the quality of the food is averages most of the menu offer western food sausage,burger but there’s variance of nasi goreng but not too much of local food serve here. The results is spacious and good ambiance to crowded on weekend much families with children come here as the restaurants is conjunction with souvenirs shop that center around cow /milk and chocolate etc but the price quite pricey and they didn’t sale local food delicacy rice gluten like “ dodol “ its a shop that aim the local and foreign tourist so they sold the item just evolve around dairy /cow produce.

One things that lack the toilet is only have 2 for each gender so quite a line of you want to go quick. The good side is the restaurant is positioning in riverside so the river streams when you eat while watching nature is very good ambiance to have

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

I went there because I found their full cream milk and yoghurt (original taste) are suitable for me to make home made Green yoghurt.
So I decided to pay a visit just out of curiosity. I went with my neighbors to the restaurant, the food was just ok. Menu consists with western & local food choices. Price is reasonable. I must give a thumb up for the service. The restaurant for a Tuesday lunch was quite busy, but our food came without waiting too long and the waiters are always around if we need service.
However, I was disappointed that I bought the bottled Chocolate sauce at their store but later, I found in the nearby German restaurant where the same product was sold in the gourmet shop but the price was much cheaper than the Cimory Riverside Store. Is it because Cimory Riverside is a tourist hot spot so the products are labeled higher? I found it unacceptable!

Date of visit: October 2018