Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Endeh F

Restaurant has a good service from Ms. Anggun

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
It's a greatful things i stayed in this Hotel, i have a good experiences with my family, the room so clean, reception very hospitality, and especially at the restaurant Ms. Anggun is very helpfull and humble to assist us, good service Ms. Anggun, she also recommend a delicious drink Shirley moctail, thank you so much it's very delightful.
Date of stay: June 2024
Room Tip: All great
Trip type: Travelled with family
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 4 weeks ago
Dear Endehf,

We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for taking the time to write and share your generous comment, particularly about Anggun. Your compliment go a long way in motivating us to continue doing what we do best at Swiss Belcourt Bogor - creating memories!. Looking forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay.

Romdon Zulkarnaen; Executive Assistant Manager

4.3 km from Swiss-Belcourt Bogor
    $76
5.4 km from Swiss-Belcourt Bogor
View more hotels in Bogor
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2024

The hotel is well located, The Hotel staff were very helpful and friendly, especially the receptionist, Mbak Erna. The room was clean and comfortable. I enjoyed the stay very much and I will be happy to comeback again !! I would recommend this hotel for sure.....

#thankyouswissbelcourtbogor #staysafe

Room tip: Please a bit concerned with ur public area cleanliness.
Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
E-commerce SCBO, Revenue Management at Swiss-Belcourt Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2024

Dear Dream15151735495,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay at Swiss Belcourt Bogor, and I am very pleased to have received your exceptional rating on your recent visit with us!. I am glad to learn that you enjoyed every aspect of our hotel. It is our pleasure to receive your kind compliments, and we look forward to welcoming you back with another experience in the future.

Romdon Zulkarnaen, Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 17 June 2024

Went to stay at this hotel as mini getaway for my family, it’s really worthy! Great prices and facilities. Nice staff, I believe it was Bu Ena? Sorry if I got the name wrong, she was really sweet to my mother, I appreciate it🙏🏻 Breakfast was okay. Only the lift was a bit hot though, but overall we enjoyed staying here. Thanks.

Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Kim Gooya,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, It's fantastic to know that you received excellent service from our Front Office team, Erna. We take pride in ensuring our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay, and your feedback is greatly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable visit in the future.

Romdon Zulkarnaen; Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 13 April 2024

Many times i stay here...2 nights or 1 nights...

From best western and now swissbelhotel...

Management is very bad, slow check in .. 14.00 rooms not always ready, and today 13 april, we can check in at 15.00, front office says that is the regulations... weird....other hotels can check in minimum 14.00

Many times i complained to this hotel because my family have many condotel here...but management or developer,i don't know...so many reasons...

I stay here just because to spend my point...

Today i decide to write this on trip advisor, i hope management read this and solve this... remember, many times i stay here...but service is very bad..sorry to say

Room tip: Upgrade your service
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
E-commerce SCBO, Revenue Management at Swiss-Belcourt Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2024

Dear Mr. Andre Ar Rasyid,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your visit at Swiss Belcourt Bogor. We are sorry to learn about your experience with us. Evidently, we fell far short of delivering the warm hospitality that differentiates us. We value your feedback, which helps us improve where we lack, and I will sign off with a humble request to stay with us again and an ssurance of a vastly improved experience the next time you are with us. We eagerly look forward to the opportunity to change your perception.

Dicky Pratama, General Manager

Reviewed 1 April 2024

I had booked 2 rooms (connecting), one of the toilet washtafel tube drain was not work properly and it cause the water did not drain off and the most upset was they not serve many foods at breakfast, so many empty dish on table and many little insects flying up on the pastries.

The bed room lighting so dark, i book the room with balcony access to pool view whices it cost me more to get balcony but the balcony door was locked (restricted open by the hotel) Please do not sell pool view, it is unfair.

This hotel do not have enough parking space area and when we stay here the basement parking area looks puddle of water on the floor and may rubbish.

You cen get more good services and more nice facilities at other hotel with the value you paid

My wrong expectations for this hotel.

Room tip: Above is my honest review, if you need good experience, think twice for this hotel
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
E-commerce SCBO, Revenue Management at Swiss-Belcourt Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2024

Dear Mr. Fredy F,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing our property during your holiday in Bogor. We are also very concerned about your feedback and this issue has been addressed to all team members. Hence, it also gives us the opportunity to improve our service and attention to our guests.  One more time, my apologies for the inconvenience caused, and thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. Meanwhile, I will look forward to welcoming you back to Swiss-Belcourt Bogor in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Dicky Pratama, General Manager

Reviewed 3 January 2024

During my recent stay at Swiss-Belcourt Bogor, I was impressed not only by the welcoming service, particularly from Fadly, but also by the hotel's convenient location near highway access. His efficient and friendly assistance added a personal touch to my experience (even during at late hours), making me feel at home. Additionally, the hotel's proximity to the highway/toll access makes it a practical choice for travelers seeking convenience. Comfortable accommodations, excellent service, and strategic location—Swiss-Belcourt Bogor exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended for a hassle-free and enjoyable stay!

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
E-commerce SCBO, Revenue Management at Swiss-Belcourt Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2024

Dear Guest,

We wanted to express our heartfelt gratitude for taking the time to share your experience of staying at our hotel. We are delighted to read your generous comment and know that you enjoyed our service .

It's wonderful to know that our hotel's easy access met your expectations, we are indeed ideally located in the heart of Bogor and directly connected to the shopping center such as IKEA, AEON Mall, making us a perfect fit for business or leisure stays.

Thank you for recognizing our team, Fadly for his hospitality and professionalism.

We can't wait to welcome you back whenever your travels lead you to our city again at Swiss Belcourt Bogor in the near future.

Best Regards,