Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Maria O

Convenient Stay with Exceptional Service at Swiss-Belcourt Bogor

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Jan 2024
During my recent stay at Swiss-Belcourt Bogor, I was impressed not only by the welcoming service, particularly from Fadly, but also by the hotel's convenient location near highway access. His efficient and friendly assistance added a personal touch to my experience (even during at late hours), making me feel at home. Additionally, the hotel's proximity to the highway/toll access makes it a practical choice for travelers seeking convenience. Comfortable accommodations, excellent service, and strategic location—Swiss-Belcourt Bogor exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended for a hassle-free and enjoyable stay!
Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 4 Jan 2024
Dear Guest,

We wanted to express our heartfelt gratitude for taking the time to share your experience of staying at our hotel. We are delighted to read your generous comment and know that you enjoyed our service .

It's wonderful to know that our hotel's easy access met your expectations, we are indeed ideally located in the heart of Bogor and directly connected to the shopping center such as IKEA, AEON Mall, making us a perfect fit for business or leisure stays.

Thank you for recognizing our team, Fadly for his hospitality and professionalism.

We can't wait to welcome you back whenever your travels lead you to our city again at Swiss Belcourt Bogor in the near future.

$39
    $99
    $164
21.2 km from Swiss-Belcourt Bogor
View more hotels in Bogor
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2023 via mobile

Amazing Stay! Great Hospitality. Strategic Location. The spacious lobby area is nice and clean. The ambience is also good. The front desk staff (nggak jelas nama nya, soalnya nama di nametag nya pudar) and concierge (Mas Fajar) are extremely efficient, pleasant, and helpful. The swimming pool is also nice (open air with greenery around), and the view of the toll road from the room is epic. Keep the overall quality good and well improved. Thank you and keep rocking Swiss-Belcourt Bogor ☺☺

Trip type: Travelled solo
Front Office Manager SCBO, Guest Services / Front Office at Swiss-Belcourt Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2023

Dear Mr. Danu S,

Thank you so much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback.
I am happy about your kind words regarding our hotel facilities and the friendliness of our staff. I will pass your compliments to Mr. Fajar and the Front Desk Teams for their efforts to make your stay memorable ones.
I am very much looking forward to welcoming you back to Swiss-Belcourt Bogor.

Reviewed 12 October 2023

I stayed here for one night, just for a stop by after a long driving, room was booked by my sister through online app so i have no idea about it at first, but honestly it was much more than i expected. The staffs were so friendly, esp the receptionist. I went around the hotel and I’d say its a good hotel, with such a good price too. Thank you, Definitely will be coming here again next time for a longer stay😊

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Front Office Manager SCBO, Guest Services / Front Office at Swiss-Belcourt Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2023

Dear Mrs. Zeaauliaa,

Thank you so much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback.
I am happy about your kind words regarding our hotel,
I am looking forward to welcoming you back soon at Swiss-Belcourt Bogor.

Reviewed 10 October 2023 via mobile

I stayed with my friend, all the staff were very friendly, starting from the bellboy who helped take care of my luggage, Mas Bayu helped with my check-in process, the young receptionist with the ability to handle the check-in process was very agile and informative, he explained the hotel facilities in detail and was very polite, one thing next to the Lobby has also been provided nice & cozy kids corner, the rooms here are not too big, but clean and comfortable, the WiFi speed is fast enough and the view of the city is cool, the breakfast menu is also varied, with the assistant waitress (I forgot the name) who is very friendly and warm, thank you SwissbelCourt Bogor and team, now your hotel is on my list, if I visit Bogor again. Stay safe✌️

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mrs. Eka Nuri S,

Thank you so much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback.
I am happy about your kind words regarding our room quality, the perfect breakfast and the friendliness of our staff. I will pass your compliments to Mr. Bayu for their efforts to make your stay memorable ones.
I am very much looking forward to welcoming you back to Swiss-Belcourt Bogor.

Reviewed 15 May 2023

At first, it’s really difficult to reach the reservations especially by phone. I called 6-10 times and no answer. After connected to the reservations by phone, i continued and whatsapp for the booking reservations. I have a problem when i do a reservations, but Mr. Heri reach me out and help me to solve the problems.

When we arrived, the rooms has a quite large size and sadly the bed is broken (the right one only have 2 buffer) so i ask the Front Office and they sent me their engineering to repair the bed. Next, i got the connecting room so i feel disturbed by the neighbors who always trying to open the door.

The breakfast are good. The room is large. Recommended for family, not friends or couple.

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
E-commerce SCBO, Revenue Management at Swiss-Belcourt Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2023

Dear 418vanyan,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience with facility and services. This condition is not the usual standard to be expected in our hotel and every guest comments will be our guide to provide better service in the near future. I would be very happy if we could have another chance for you to feel the better stay with us.
We are looking forward to your next stay and send you best regards from Swiss-Belcourt Bogor.

Dicky

Reviewed 22 March 2023

The hotel is very hotel👌👌 and i really like the hotel because the hotel was like a hotel and i think the food and breakfast is good to because its a hotel and since it has good room i really reccomend hotel

Date of stay: March 2023
E-commerce SCBO, Revenue Management at Swiss-Belcourt Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2023

Dear 939justak

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor, I am happy about your kind words regarding our food and breakfast quality and for recommendation to stay at Swiss-Belcourt Bogor.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back soon at Swiss-Belcourt Bogor.

Dicky