Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ryan Esa

Nice rest and services

Review of The Mirah Bogor
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 31 Dec 2019
Good place, nice breakfast with variaty beverages.

I got my FourFourTwo magazine left at the lobby while I was already on my way back home. It is in my hand now, sent to me by one day service delivery, without any charge! ☺👍
Date of stay: December 2019
Responded 1 Jan 2020
Dear Mr/Ms Ryan Moonchester,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We really appreciate when a valued guest takes the time to compliment team members who are representative of the dedication and professionalism of the whole team. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

$58
5.8 km from The Mirah Bogor
Pool
View more hotels in Bogor
All reviews hotel facilities family trip nice room balcony bathub hospitality minus staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2019

I went to the hotel a couple of years ago, the hotel service has the same service that I received years ago. The hotel has been renovated to a new ambiance. However, the towel needs to replace with the new one, the towel colour greyies.

Date of stay: December 2019
Mirah_Bogor, Guest Relation Officer at The Mirah Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Dear Mr/Ms Robertpram,

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,
The Mirah Hotel Bogor.

Reviewed 13 December 2019 via mobile

I usually don't mind staying at a twin bed room when the hotel we want to booked are running out of double bed room..
But this is the first time I stayed in a hotel where their twin bed can not be brought together because there are a permanent power cord on the middle table..
It was quite a matter to me since I brought along 2 kids, I'm concerned that they might fall out of bed if they have to sleep at the twin bed that are not joined..
Thankfully with some trick I managed to put the bed together though it makes the room setting quite uncomfortable..
Another (-) are my room air conditioning was not chilly enough..
We already complaint to the front liner but their technician only lowered the temperature using the remote, which we can do by ourselves obviously..
Anyway, the (+) are: their breakfast are ok & various, the location are ok (surrounded by lots of hang out spots), room are big enough & has windows..
Still, one night was enough for me, thank you..

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank InkeAmanda09

Dear Ms/Mr Inke Amanda,

Thank you for taking time to comment about The Mirah Hotel Bogor . We are very sorry to read about your disappointment and unpleasant stay with us. However your comments will be taken at highest consideration and immediate action be taken.
I would be delighted to welcome you again and, I am sure, make our hotel one of those you will recommend.

This with my kind regards,
The Mirah Hotel Bogor.

Reviewed 7 December 2019

I stayed at this hotel for family's weekend getaway. Called the front office to request for extra towel and pillow at 5 PM, I waited and until night had to call again to remind them.

Bathroom wasn't clean, I could see many water rings on sink and glass.

Breakfast was so so, not much selections, hard texture pastries, just ate one bite and didn't finish them.

The only plus point is the location, close to famous cafes, on Sunday you can experience car free day with many local dishes and toys on park nearby. Also you can reach many imported clothes store with good price.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
The Mirah Bogor, General Manager at The Mirah Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Dear Mrs. Agnes U,

Thank you for choosing The Mirah hotel Bogor during your recent visit to Bogor.
We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, allow us to express our sincerest apologies. We will share your comments and some point with our team. We are sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

Reviewed 18 November 2019 via mobile

Long queue when checked in, maybe due to weekend and only 2 staff at front desk. Room are decent size for family with 2 small kids, comfy beds, nice AC, nice balcony. Minus are the lightning a bit too dark at night, espc in bathroom. Need to add a couple of light bulb. Breakfast was okay. Not too many choices, standard. Over crowded with guests coming in at same time, so the area seems too tight. Hard to get empty table. But the staff are excellent. Very helpful and friendly. Overall, nice stay.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank dejarje

Dear Mr/Mrs. Dejarje,

Reviewed 10 August 2019

The room was old, but its good enough.
Can be upgraded for being a better room by renew the interior and the carpet.

The staff have a good hospitality at the beginning and the restaurant is so good.
I think the overall its good enough.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Muhammad I,

Thank you for choosing The Mirah hotel Bogor during your recent visit to Bogor.
We are happy to find that your stay with us was memorable one.
Also we thank you for your value feedback towards our services and facilities provided at The Mirah hotel Bogor It is very useful for our better improvement in the future.
Looking forward to welcoming you again at The Mirah hotel Bogor on your next visit.