Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Trans Studio

Bring memories back and such a great time watching movies in XXI, had a lot of fun being here with... read more

Reviewed 15 August 2022
sarah582c
via mobile
Indoor Themepark

Great choice when you want to go to theme park but worried the sun light. Located in bandung and... read more

Reviewed 27 November 2020
Bayuprakosha
Jakarta, Indonesia
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Bandung
from $79.77
from $199.98
from $85.51
from $291.64
2,191 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

It nice welcoming at front of gate. My children love it. And good show at the opera. Good job for the team. Me and my family sure will coming back again soon. Thanks

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

The games is variable. But too crowded, spent so much time to que. Too much people. So that we cannot have enough time to play each games. Must create system to arrange not to much taking time to que.....

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Probably the highest end mall in Bundung with the likes of Ferragamo,Armani and Hugo Boss just to name a few. Not a place for getting souvenirs etc etc. I would recommend PVJ or CiWalk for more shopping and food choices.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 22 September 2015

I gave the public seminar for over 1 thousands participants in their amphitheater. It was a big success. But still something I need to get the management attention. The big screen behind me as the seminar goes, had some spot broken and I think it was to high in contrast. And one more thing, the echo of the sound system is to high which make the far behind audience could not hear to what people say on the stage. I hope they'll improve.

But when you ask about the games and the rides they have, I could give the two-thumbs-up. It's everything you want for the indoor amusement park. Just go to their website and you'll find everything you want to know about this indoor theme park.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 21 September 2015

Went on a Thursday morning with 3 adults 1 child (full priced ticket for child). Park still empty, hence, no queue for the rides. My son (5yrs) could not enjoy most rides due to height constraints, however, played all the kiddie rides in Dunia Anak, it was empty except for bored staff.

Overall, it was a fun day out with the family indoors.

Date of experience: September 2015