“Great villa - close enough to Ubud”
Amazing villa, gardens and pool.
Open plan living area Even the king-sized bed is in the living area.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Open plan living area
Even the king-sized bed is in the living area.
The TV viewing area has a large day bed.
The dining area abuts the kitchen for your convenience.
There's even a separate lounging area and a desk.
The kitchen is fully equipped if you choose to cook.
The bathroom is huge, with a separate toilet.
The open shower in the bathroom has a rainwater shower head.
The 10m pool has sun lounges beside it.
The gardens are spectacular.
The villa has 2 fish ponds.
There is a breakfast area on the terrace.
Come and stay for a few days, a few weeks or a month or two.
Upik is your villa staff member.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
cheryl928
London, United Kingdom
“Great villa - close enough to Ubud”
Reviewed 5 March 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We really enjoyed our stay at Villa Damai. The villa and garden is beautiful, breakfast is great and the pool was an added bonus. We did find it a bit too hot at night, there is no air conditioning, but we still got our 8 hours sleep! We liked the location in Penestanan, which has some nice restaurants.. Our favourite was Yellow Flower Cafe - it was definitely one of the best places we ate during our trip to Bali. It's about a 20 minute walk into Ubud from the villa or a short taxi ride. We used Eve Spa in Penestanan for massages which were great - very good value. We also did a bike ride with Banyan Tree Bike Tours which we would definitely recommend.

DebbieGee...
Geelong
“Love this home away from home”
Reviewed 25 September 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Except that my home isn't in the lush tropical paradise of Bali, doesn't have a pool, isn't in such a quiet area where there are mainly only the noises of nature and a farmer here and there (except for the occasional scooter of course), and no one to take care of all the daily domestic tasks. If you take all that into account as well as the beautiful, well-laid out, homely nature of this little house overlooking rice paddies - You will be delighted too!
The first time I stayed here in March I felt perfectly safe on my own and loved the ambience of the high thatched ceiling/roof and the living area all being in one big open space. The fact it didn't have an air conditioner did not worry me at all as the many fans kept the place cool enough and that with the breeze from the windows was all that I needed. I loved not having an air conditioner. It was more natural. In fact I loved it so much I booked it again immediately as I wanted to bring my husband there to spend holiday time in our own little hideaway cocoon. It is so close to little shops, fabulous restaurants and a main road though so you may not want to venture too far. Everythign you may need for a long, restful stay is here.
The booking organisers are the easiest people to deal with.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The garden pool is so private.
Liked least: The intermitent wifi.
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Carmel232...
Perth, Australia
“Villa promoted relaxation and calm”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Villai Damai is just a short walk to the best coffee in Ubud - Round House. It is serviced by the wonderful Kadek and his breakfasts are just what you need to start your Bali days. The villa is clean and very comfortable. Close by are good facilities like restaurants and massages if you didn't want the 1/2 hour walk to main Ubud streets.
What we liked best was the interactions and morning breakfasts from Kadek.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Private pool and quietness
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oregon. USA
Reviewed 20 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Portland OR USA
Reviewed 4 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing